Nyko debuts Speaker Dock 2 for iPod
Nyko Technologies has introduced the Speaker Dock 2, a new compact iPod speaker system. The dome-shaped system has a top mounted iPod cradle/stand and two acoustically balanced BDD Pro speakers. The Speaker Dock 2 works with all dockable iPod with a set of included adapters, and has a line-in port for using the speakers with other devices and older iPods. It is powered by 4 AA batteries or an included AC adaptor. The Speaker Dock 2 is available now for $100.
“The Speaker Dock 2 is a stylish, compact speaker system that lets users listen to their favorite tunes in crisp, clear stereo sound while charging their iPod at the same time,” says Nyko. “The speaker system is skillfully designed to match the aesthetic of the iPod, and is small enough to fit on your nightstand, bathroom or kitchen counter, shelf, desk, or anywhere space is limited. Now you can enjoy your music while cooking, taking a shower, getting ready, at work, or just hanging out.”
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Report: Apple still missing key music streaming deals in time for WWDC debut
- Apple TV adds Shomi, CraveTV channels in Canada
- Apple TV adds CBS Sports, USA Now channels
- GE’s intelligent LED lightbulbs will work with HomeKit
- Apple releases band design guidelines for Apple Watch
- New Apple TV remote to have touchpad
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?