Odoyo Case Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and Odoyo in partnership with Versio Mobile are giving away one-hundred (100) iPhone 4/4S cases. There will be twenty-five (25) winners receiving an Odoyo Metalsmith Plaza Case (retail value $34.99), twenty-five (25) winners receiving an Odoyo Palette Origin Case (retail value $29.99), twenty-five (25) winners receiving an Odoyo Digi Camo Urban Case (retail value $29.99), and twenty-five (25) winners receiving an Odoyo Tartan Dundee Case (retail value $29.99).
For more information visit VersioMobile.com.
Metalsmith Plaza Case
Ashley S Domes
Palette Origin Case
Devon J Liles
James A Thompson
James K. Tinsley, Jr.
Digi Camo Urban Case
Jennifer Haynes Jennifer Sibiga
Lisa Ann Bowling
Tartan Dundee Case
Ryan De Rivera
Sarah Jane Erickson
Shanda L Shick
Victoria Marie Chester
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on July 31, 2012 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be one-hundred (100) winners announced on August 1, 2012. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Limited Apple Watch supplies due to faulty taptic engine?
- Twitter CEO hints at larger Spotlight integration
- Problem with iPad app grounds American Airlines flights
- Apple rejects Apple Watch apps that just tell time, requires independent approval for certain health apps
- Users with arm tattoos report problems with Apple Watch sensors
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?