Odoyo Case Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and Odoyo in partnership with Versio Mobile are giving away one-hundred (100) iPhone 4/4S cases. There will be twenty-five (25) winners receiving an Odoyo Metalsmith Plaza Case (retail value $34.99), twenty-five (25) winners receiving an Odoyo Palette Origin Case (retail value $29.99), twenty-five (25) winners receiving an Odoyo Digi Camo Urban Case (retail value $29.99), and twenty-five (25) winners receiving an Odoyo Tartan Dundee Case (retail value $29.99).
For more information visit VersioMobile.com.
Metalsmith Plaza Case
Ashley S Domes
Palette Origin Case
Devon J Liles
James A Thompson
James K. Tinsley, Jr.
Digi Camo Urban Case
Jennifer Haynes Jennifer Sibiga
Lisa Ann Bowling
Tartan Dundee Case
Ryan De Rivera
Sarah Jane Erickson
Shanda L Shick
Victoria Marie Chester
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on July 31, 2012 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be one-hundred (100) winners announced on August 1, 2012. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Report: Apple agrees to accept product inspections from Chinese government
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- NimbleBit announces Apple Watch support for Letterpad
- Apple acquires music analytics firm Semetric
- Apple terminates Crimean developer agreements due to U.S. sanctions
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- ZeroChroma Folio-Slide for iPad Air 2
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014