Odoyo Case Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and Odoyo in partnership with Versio Mobile are giving away one-hundred (100) iPhone 4/4S cases. There will be twenty-five (25) winners receiving an Odoyo Metalsmith Plaza Case (retail value $34.99), twenty-five (25) winners receiving an Odoyo Palette Origin Case (retail value $29.99), twenty-five (25) winners receiving an Odoyo Digi Camo Urban Case (retail value $29.99), and twenty-five (25) winners receiving an Odoyo Tartan Dundee Case (retail value $29.99).
For more information visit VersioMobile.com.
Metalsmith Plaza Case
Ashley S Domes
Palette Origin Case
Devon J Liles
James A Thompson
James K. Tinsley, Jr.
Digi Camo Urban Case
Jennifer Haynes Jennifer Sibiga
Lisa Ann Bowling
Tartan Dundee Case
Ryan De Rivera
Sarah Jane Erickson
Shanda L Shick
Victoria Marie Chester
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on July 31, 2012 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be one-hundred (100) winners announced on August 1, 2012. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Papa John’s releases pizza-ordering app for Apple TV
- Apple call Australian banks’ request a ‘detriment to consumers’
- EU determines Apple should pay 13 billion euros in back taxes to Ireland; Apple plans appeal
- SIM tray photos hint at alleged ‘gloss black’ iPhone color
- Trademark filings hint at wireless EarPods, two new Apple Watch models
- Report: EU to rule against Apple-Ireland tax deals, recommend Apple pay 1B+ Euros
- Apple sued over unresponsive iPhone 6/6 Plus touchscreen issues
- Apple announces Sept. 7 event
- Philips introduces Hue Motion Sensor
- Photos hint at improved battery for new Apple Watch
- Belkin PowerHouse Charge Dock for Apple Watch and iPhone
- Western Digital My Cloud (OS 3)
- Distil Union Stanley Stand
- Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected Bluetooth Toothbrush
- Audeze EL-8 Titanium Over-Ear Headphones
- Defined Corp Dome Stand for Apple Watch and iPhone
- Speck StyleFolio Pencil for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Audeze Sine On-Ear Headphone
- First Alert Onelink Wi-Fi Smoke + Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Logitech Create 9.7” iPad Pro Keyboard Case
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app