Odoyo Case Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and Odoyo in partnership with Versio Mobile are giving away one-hundred (100) iPhone 4/4S cases. There will be twenty-five (25) winners receiving an Odoyo Metalsmith Plaza Case (retail value $34.99), twenty-five (25) winners receiving an Odoyo Palette Origin Case (retail value $29.99), twenty-five (25) winners receiving an Odoyo Digi Camo Urban Case (retail value $29.99), and twenty-five (25) winners receiving an Odoyo Tartan Dundee Case (retail value $29.99).
For more information visit VersioMobile.com.
Metalsmith Plaza Case
Ashley S Domes
Palette Origin Case
Devon J Liles
James A Thompson
James K. Tinsley, Jr.
Digi Camo Urban Case
Jennifer Haynes Jennifer Sibiga
Lisa Ann Bowling
Tartan Dundee Case
Ryan De Rivera
Sarah Jane Erickson
Shanda L Shick
Victoria Marie Chester
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on July 31, 2012 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be one-hundred (100) winners announced on August 1, 2012. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Apple expands Personal Pickup to 6 more EU countries
- Apple Music coming to Sonos Dec. 15 through public beta program
- Apple to drop headphone jack from next iPhone?
- Amazon Instant Video app could hit Apple TV ‘within a few weeks’
- Some Apple Music and iTunes Match services may be illegal in the U.K.
- Australian banks accused of anti-competitive behavior over Apple Pay lockout
- Happy Thanksgiving 2015 from iLounge!
- Apple reaches deal with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China
- DisneyLife subscription-based app launches in the U.K.
- Apple buys motion capture company Faceshift
- Urban Armor Gear Composite Case for iPad Pro
- Parrot Hydrofoil Drone
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?