Odoyo Case Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and Odoyo in partnership with Versio Mobile are giving away one-hundred (100) iPhone 4/4S cases. There will be twenty-five (25) winners receiving an Odoyo Metalsmith Plaza Case (retail value $34.99), twenty-five (25) winners receiving an Odoyo Palette Origin Case (retail value $29.99), twenty-five (25) winners receiving an Odoyo Digi Camo Urban Case (retail value $29.99), and twenty-five (25) winners receiving an Odoyo Tartan Dundee Case (retail value $29.99).
For more information visit VersioMobile.com.
Metalsmith Plaza Case
Ashley S Domes
Palette Origin Case
Devon J Liles
James A Thompson
James K. Tinsley, Jr.
Digi Camo Urban Case
Jennifer Haynes Jennifer Sibiga
Lisa Ann Bowling
Tartan Dundee Case
Ryan De Rivera
Sarah Jane Erickson
Shanda L Shick
Victoria Marie Chester
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on July 31, 2012 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be one-hundred (100) winners announced on August 1, 2012. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Apple’s new ‘Echo rival’ may feature a camera
- Apple ‘working rapidly’ to extend Apple Pay to more countries
- Report: Apple’s Siri-based Amazon Echo competitor will be a new Apple TV
- Report: Apple SVP Eddy Cue proposed bid to buy Time Warner
- Beta testing for Pokémon GO begins in the U.S.
- Apple’s plan to open stores in India hits a snag (Update: India’s finance minister ratifies ruling)
- Apple looking into charging stations for electric cars
- Apple hires hint at improvements in encryption, health monitoring
- Hyundai adds CarPlay support to more vehicles
- Plaintiffs file new motion to keep ‘Error 53’ Touch ID lawsuit alive
- OtterBox Symmetry Series Hybrid Case for 12.9” iPad Pro
- Logitech Logi BASE Charging Stand for iPad Pro
- Twelve South TimePorter for Apple Watch
- August Doorbell Cam
- August Smart Lock HomeKit enabled + Smart Keypad
- ecobee3 HomeKit-enabled smart Wi-Fi thermostat
- Zagg Now Cam
- Yantouch EyE Portable Wireless Speaker
- Netatmo Wind Gauge
- Incipio Stashback for iPhone 6/6s
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app
- Inside the betas: What’s new in iOS 9.3 and tvOS 9.2 (Updated)
- Life with HomeKit: Our experiences with Apple’s home automation system
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)