Omni Group releases OmniGraffle, OmniGraphSketcher for iPad
The Omni Group has released iPad versions of two of its popular Mac applications, OmniGraffle and OmniGraphSketcher. OmniGraffle for the iPad allows users to create sophisticated diagrams, flow charts and layouts using the touchscreen, and includes many features found in the desktop version such as shapes, stencils, smart guides, automatic layouts and connectors. Documents are saved in the standard OmniGraffle format used by the Mac version and can be shared between both applications, exported to PDF or saved as a graphic image to the photo library. OmniGraffle for the iPad is available from the App Store for $50.
OmniGraphSketcher allows users to easily create graphs and charts on the iPad using freehand drawing to quickly plot lines and data points on the touchscreen. Users can also easily add text labels, colors and shapes and export graphs to scalable PDF files or save them as images to the iPad photo library. Documents are saved in the same format used by OmniGraphSketcher on the Mac, allowing files to easily be shared between both applications. OmniGraphSketcher for the iPad is available from the App Store for $15.
- Google Spotlight Stories, PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX, Stupid Zombies 3 + more
- Microsoft releases email messaging app for iOS
- Apple blocks App Store reviews from users running iOS betas
- FastMail adds full support for push e-mail in iOS Mail
- AnyList, Coda 2, Navigon, Numix
- Apple’s cut of streaming music rivals’ profits sparks antitrust inquiry
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?