One week left in 2008 Buyers’ Guide Contests, enter now for shot at $3795 in prizes
Competition in the 2008 iLounge Buyers’ Guide Contests is heating up, with some excellent submissions already turned in. In case you missed it, we’re running two separate contests for our upcoming 2008 Buyer’s Guide — the Holiday iPod Photo Contest, and the iPhone nano Concept Contest. Thanks to the contests’ sponsors, Ultimate Ears and Geneva Lab, we have $3795 worth of goodies ready for the winners. Keep reading for more details and a look at some entries we’ve already received.
The Holiday iPod Photo Contest has iLounge readers submit a photograph that fits within the broad theme of “an iPod or iPods during the December holidays.” Below are just a couple of the submissions we’ve already received for the contest.
The iPhone nano Concept Contest calls on our readers’ imaginations and artistic abilities to create a rendering of what you’d hope an “iPhone nano” will look like. Again, we spotlight two of our already-received submissions below.
Both contests are open now and end in just one week (October 25), so get started on your submissions to have a shot at winning one of the great prizes. For more information or for official contest rules, please visit the contest page. Good luck!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- Cool tips for that new iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Apple TV you found under the tree
- Invoxia adds Amazon Alexa to Triby
- Apple provides more details on new Apple Music API
- Apple Music for Android adds music videos, Family Plan support
- Icahn pulls out of Apple over China concerns
- Apple launches CareKit, with four apps debuting today
- Alleged schematics for iPhone 7 ‘Pro’ show up in Japanese magazine
- Nintendo bringing Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing to iOS
- FBI will not disclose San Bernardino iPhone hack
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2016 earnings call
- Apple Q2 results: $50.6B revenue, 51M iPhones, 10M iPads sold
- August Doorbell Cam
- August Smart Lock HomeKit enabled + Smart Keypad
- ecobee3 HomeKit-enabled smart Wi-Fi thermostat
- Zagg Now Cam
- Yantouch EyE Portable Wireless Speaker
- Netatmo Wind Gauge
- Incipio Stashback for iPhone 6/6s
- Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt with HomeKit support
- ClamCase ClamCase Pro for iPad mini 4
- Brydge BrydgeMini II Keyboard for iPad mini 4
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app
- Inside the betas: What’s new in iOS 9.3 and tvOS 9.2 (Updated)
- Life with HomeKit: Our experiences with Apple’s home automation system
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)