One week left in 2008 Buyers’ Guide Contests, enter now for shot at $3795 in prizes
Published: Thursday, October 18, 2007
News Categories: Site News
Competition in the 2008 iLounge Buyers’ Guide Contests is heating up, with some excellent submissions already turned in. In case you missed it, we’re running two separate contests for our upcoming 2008 Buyer’s Guide — the Holiday iPod Photo Contest, and the iPhone nano Concept Contest. Thanks to the contests’ sponsors, Ultimate Ears and Geneva Lab, we have $3795 worth of goodies ready for the winners. Keep reading for more details and a look at some entries we’ve already received.
The Holiday iPod Photo Contest has iLounge readers submit a photograph that fits within the broad theme of “an iPod or iPods during the December holidays.” Below are just a couple of the submissions we’ve already received for the contest.
The iPhone nano Concept Contest calls on our readers’ imaginations and artistic abilities to create a rendering of what you’d hope an “iPhone nano” will look like. Again, we spotlight two of our already-received submissions below.
Both contests are open now and end in just one week (October 25), so get started on your submissions to have a shot at winning one of the great prizes. For more information or for official contest rules, please visit the contest page. Good luck!
- iLounge Weekly arriving Monday, giveaway reminder
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, new May giveaway
- Latest edition of iLounge Weekly coming Monday
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for giveaways
- iOS 7 design poll ends, iPhone carrier poll begins
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, giveaway update
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- OtterBox acquires LifeProof
- LifeProof debuts Frē case for iPad mini
- Logitech debuts Wired Keyboard for iPad
- New Apple online store design alters focus, hides deals
- Apps: ABC Aquarium, Disney Jr. Appisodes, Pinterest 2.4 + Pocket Informant Pro 3.0
- Report: iOS 7 could see Flickr, Vimeo integration
- Apple CEO Cook testifies on taxes, faces Senate critics
- Google Play Music All Access to get iOS app support?
- Senate subcommittee accuses Apple of tax avoidance
- AT&T: All video chat apps will work over cellular in 2013
- HMDX Jam Plus Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity & Sleep Wristband
- Cambridge Audio Minx Air 100 + 200 Bluetooth + AirPlay Wireless Speakers
- Mophie Juice Pack Plus for iPhone 5
- Ultimate Ears UE Boom
- Trü Protection Trü-Fit Anti-Glare Film Set
- New Trent iCarrier IMP120D Dual USB Power Pack
- BlueFlame 2M Charge and Sync Cable with Lightning Connector
- HMDX Jam Party Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Speaker
- Logitech Harmony Ultimate Universal Remote Control
- Inability to use Find My Friends without a passcode
- Calendar info disappears after iCloud restore
- Remove old iCloud backup after restoring to a new iPhone
- Setting up a ringtone in iTunes
- Using a Wi-Fi hard drive with an iPad
- Backing up and restoring an iPod classic
- Can’t restore iPod touch without passcode
- Retaining older versions of Apps during an iOS Restore
- Can’t eject iPod nano without closing Firefox
- Can’t change iTunes Apple ID to iCloud e-mail address