Optus reveals iPad data pricing for Australia
Optus has announced its iPad data plan pricing and details for the Australian market. For pre-paid users, Optus is offering a wide range of options, starting with a $30(AUS) SIM Starter Kit that includes 2GB of data, plus an extra 1GB of bonus data—included with every pre-paid plan—for a total of 3GB of data use over 30 days. After picking up the SIM pack, users can choose from plans that run for 15 days—one for $15(AUS) plan that includes 500MB of data or a $20(AUS) plan that includes 1GB of data—or plans that run for 30 days—including a $30(AUS) plan that offers 3GB of data, a $40(AUS) plan with 4GB of data, and a $50(AUS) plan with 5GB of data. 60 plans will also be offered, including 9GB of data for $70(AUS), 12GB of data for $100(AUS), or 14GB of data for $130(AUS); a lone 186 day plan, including 8GB of data for $80(AUS), rounds out the pre-paid options. Post-paid customers, who will be able to cancel anytime with no cancellation fee, can choose between monthly plans of 2GB of data for $20(AUS), 3GB for $30(AUS), or 8GB for $60(AUS). [Thanks, Albert | via IT Wire]
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple releases iOS 8.2 beta 4 to developers, adds Apple Watch support
- Apple releases iOS 8.2 beta 3 to developers
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3 cellular models available in China this week
- Apple releases iOS 8.2 beta 2 to developers
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.2, fixing missing ringtones issue
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards