Orbino debuts cases for iPhone 3G
Luxury leather goods manufacturer Orbino has introduced its first cases for the iPhone 3G. The Pantera is a flip-style case that features a leather or exotic skin exterior, hand stitched with waxed thread for a tailored fit and better grip. It also offers a brushed palladium home button cover, a slim adherent protective screen cover, a unique “talk-through” design that allows the phone to be used even when the front flap is closed, and an included spring-loaded removable metal belt clip. It will sell for $149 and up. The Strada Tre for iPhone 3G is an open-faced, hand stitched leather case, featuring a built-in, spring-loaded removable metal belt clip, and offering full access to all ports and controls. Pricing starts at $99. Finally, the Tasca for iPhone 3G is a pocket-style case, offered with an exterior of either premium leather or exotic skin. Hand stitched with waxed thread for a tailored fit and extra grip, the Tasca offers complete coverage for the iPhone 3G, with a top-opening flap that closes using a simple leather strap. It will sell for $119 and up. All three Orbino leather cases for iPhone 3G will begin shipping in mid-July.
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Don’t miss our Best of the Year Awards 2014
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015