Orbino debuts cases for iPhone 3G
Luxury leather goods manufacturer Orbino has introduced its first cases for the iPhone 3G. The Pantera is a flip-style case that features a leather or exotic skin exterior, hand stitched with waxed thread for a tailored fit and better grip. It also offers a brushed palladium home button cover, a slim adherent protective screen cover, a unique “talk-through” design that allows the phone to be used even when the front flap is closed, and an included spring-loaded removable metal belt clip. It will sell for $149 and up. The Strada Tre for iPhone 3G is an open-faced, hand stitched leather case, featuring a built-in, spring-loaded removable metal belt clip, and offering full access to all ports and controls. Pricing starts at $99. Finally, the Tasca for iPhone 3G is a pocket-style case, offered with an exterior of either premium leather or exotic skin. Hand stitched with waxed thread for a tailored fit and extra grip, the Tasca offers complete coverage for the iPhone 3G, with a top-opening flap that closes using a simple leather strap. It will sell for $119 and up. All three Orbino leather cases for iPhone 3G will begin shipping in mid-July.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Apple wants networks to handle streaming for its web TV service
- Pandora CFO calls Apple a ‘frenemy,’ says service will be available in CarPlay
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?