Orbino offers line of premium leather iPod cases
Orbino, a company that sells Italian leather accessories, recently launched a new collection of premium leather cases for the 5G iPod, iPod nano and iPod shuffle. The cases are hand-stitched and crafted from a variety of leathers and metals. A summary of the new collection follows.
Cambio Case ($65)
The Cambio leather case for the 5G (video) iPod is available in several different styles, including calfskin, crocodile, nappa and rawhide in black, brown, cognac and natural colors. It features a metal click wheel ring in polished palladium or brass finished in gold. The Cambio also has a metal spring-loaded combination belt clip and desk stand.
Roadster Case & Sportivo Case ($39)
Both of the company’s hand-made cases for the iPod nano feature high quality materials, the built-in combination belt clip and desk stand, and a glazed cotton lariat with polished palladium metal pendant. The Roadster is available in 9 different styles—from red pebbled leather to beige snakeskin—while the Sportivo comes in 11 styles—from chocolate colored nappa leather to tiger print haircalf.
Premium Metal Case ($39-$59)
Orbino’s Premium Metal Case for the iPod shuffle is available in 19 different styles, including several all metal cases and a number of combination metal and leather inlay cases. Like the other cases in the line, it features a combination belt clip and desk stand, and also sports palladium or brass/gold finishes and comes with an Italian waxed cotton lanyard.
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards