Orbino offers line of premium leather iPod cases
Orbino, a company that sells Italian leather accessories, recently launched a new collection of premium leather cases for the 5G iPod, iPod nano and iPod shuffle. The cases are hand-stitched and crafted from a variety of leathers and metals. A summary of the new collection follows.
Cambio Case ($65)
The Cambio leather case for the 5G (video) iPod is available in several different styles, including calfskin, crocodile, nappa and rawhide in black, brown, cognac and natural colors. It features a metal click wheel ring in polished palladium or brass finished in gold. The Cambio also has a metal spring-loaded combination belt clip and desk stand.
Roadster Case & Sportivo Case ($39)
Both of the company’s hand-made cases for the iPod nano feature high quality materials, the built-in combination belt clip and desk stand, and a glazed cotton lariat with polished palladium metal pendant. The Roadster is available in 9 different styles—from red pebbled leather to beige snakeskin—while the Sportivo comes in 11 styles—from chocolate colored nappa leather to tiger print haircalf.
Premium Metal Case ($39-$59)
Orbino’s Premium Metal Case for the iPod shuffle is available in 19 different styles, including several all metal cases and a number of combination metal and leather inlay cases. Like the other cases in the line, it features a combination belt clip and desk stand, and also sports palladium or brass/gold finishes and comes with an Italian waxed cotton lanyard.
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Incipio acquires Incase
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- AT&T opens up Wi-Fi calling for iPhone
- Battery impact of Samsung vs TSMC A9 chips overestimated? (Update: Apple response)
- Apple TV, iPad Pro to be sold online in late October, in stores early November?
- iBooks adds exclusive enhanced editions of Harry Potter series
- Report: Barclays to launch Apple Pay support in the UK early next year
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Antitrust monitor: Apple is ‘its own worst enemy’
- Report: Apple holding $181.1 billion in offshore tax havens
- Apple releases fourth iOS 9.1 beta, third tvOS beta to developers
- Apple taking reservations for new iPhones in six European countries
- Griffin Survivor Journey and Survivor Summit for iPhone 6/6s
- Parrot Jumping Night and Jumping Race Drones
- Trident Case Aegis Pro Case for iPhone 6/6s
- Scosche boomBOTTLE+ Waterproof Wireless Speaker
- Just Mobile Quattro Folio for iPhone 6s
- X-Doria Defense Lux for iPhone 6s/6
- Spigen Perfect Armor for iPhone 6s, Slim/Tough Armor for iPhone 6s Plus
- Spigen Neo Hybrid / Carbon / EX + Ultra Hybrid for iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- Speck CandyShell Clear and CandyShell Inked Jonathan Adler for iPhone 6/6s
- BenQ treVolo Bluetooth Portable Electrostatic Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?