OtterBox debuts Commuter cases for iPhone 3G, 3GS
OtterBox has introduced its new Commuter and Commuter TL cases for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS. The standard Commuter case offers a soft silicone skin which wraps completely around the phone, a custom-molded polycarbonate shell that wraps around the top, bottom, and sides, and an included screen protector, as well as open access to all ports, controls, and the camera. The case includes silicone plugs to protect all ports when not in use, and will be customizable via $30 three-packs of colored polycarbonate shells to be released soon. The Commuter case for iPhone 3G and 3GS is available in black only and sells for $35.
The Commuter TL case also uses a three-layer protection approach, with an included screen protector, a silicone skin with inner coring for added shock protection, and a vertical polycarbonate shell that clips around the top and bottom of the phone, protecting the Apple logo cut-out on the rear. It also offers full access to all ports, controls, and the camera, and includes silicone plug protectors for the ports. It is currently available in black, but will soon be available in seven different colors, and is priced at $35.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- Logitech introduces new Logi label
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Apple denies reported MVNO cellular service plans
- Australian cellular carrier Telstra offering Apple Music free for 12 months
- Report: Apple in talks to launch virtual network service
- Dr. Dre’s new album coming to iTunes, Apple Music on Friday
- Nokia’s HERE Maps sold to automakers in $3.1B deal
- Report: Apple plans to use Siri to transcribe voicemails
- Leaked photos suggest thicker, Force Touch-equipped iPhones
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?