OtterBox debuts Commuter cases for iPhone 3G, 3GS
OtterBox has introduced its new Commuter and Commuter TL cases for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS. The standard Commuter case offers a soft silicone skin which wraps completely around the phone, a custom-molded polycarbonate shell that wraps around the top, bottom, and sides, and an included screen protector, as well as open access to all ports, controls, and the camera. The case includes silicone plugs to protect all ports when not in use, and will be customizable via $30 three-packs of colored polycarbonate shells to be released soon. The Commuter case for iPhone 3G and 3GS is available in black only and sells for $35.
The Commuter TL case also uses a three-layer protection approach, with an included screen protector, a silicone skin with inner coring for added shock protection, and a vertical polycarbonate shell that clips around the top and bottom of the phone, protecting the Apple logo cut-out on the rear. It also offers full access to all ports, controls, and the camera, and includes silicone plug protectors for the ports. It is currently available in black, but will soon be available in seven different colors, and is priced at $35.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?