OtterBox debuts Commuter cases for iPhone 3G, 3GS
OtterBox has introduced its new Commuter and Commuter TL cases for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS. The standard Commuter case offers a soft silicone skin which wraps completely around the phone, a custom-molded polycarbonate shell that wraps around the top, bottom, and sides, and an included screen protector, as well as open access to all ports, controls, and the camera. The case includes silicone plugs to protect all ports when not in use, and will be customizable via $30 three-packs of colored polycarbonate shells to be released soon. The Commuter case for iPhone 3G and 3GS is available in black only and sells for $35.
The Commuter TL case also uses a three-layer protection approach, with an included screen protector, a silicone skin with inner coring for added shock protection, and a vertical polycarbonate shell that clips around the top and bottom of the phone, protecting the Apple logo cut-out on the rear. It also offers full access to all ports, controls, and the camera, and includes silicone plug protectors for the ports. It is currently available in black, but will soon be available in seven different colors, and is priced at $35.
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?