Outline Coach helps prepare compelling speeches and presentations
Brian Barnes has released Outline Coach, a new iPad app designed to help users learn how to create more compelling speeches and presentations. The app is designed in a tutorial format, guiding users through a three-step process to create their best presentation; users begin with a brainstorming process by answering a few key questions presented by the application such as the purpose and style of the presentation to be given and are then taken through the process of organizing their thoughts around a storyline. A draft outline is then presented for users to work with and finalize using the app’s built-in outline editing tools. The resulting presentation outline can be printed via AirPrint, sent out via e-mailed or saved to Dropbox.
Outline Coach is based on years of experience in developing engaging presentations at various levels of business and combines western behavioural science and eastern philosophy, providing key perspectives such as emotional stickiness, motivation & urgency and argument theory and assisting with developments of a value proposition, hooks, case studies and more. In total, 37 key techniques are covered which can be configured to a user’s own needs. Outline Coach requires an iPad running iOS 4.2 or later and is available from the App Store for $3; a free, limited version, Outline Lite, is also available.
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Pako — Car Chase Simulator
- Apps of the Week: Sago Mini Friends, Champ Man 15, Yelp 8.2 + more
- Skylanders Trap Team coming to iPad with portal, controller
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Rules!
- Apps of the Week: Daniel Tiger’s Grr-ific Feelings, Godus, Oceanhorn 2.0 + More
- Redesigned Foursquare 8.0 removes check-ins
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Alleged rear shell for 5.5” iPhone 6 leaked
- Video Review: Otterbox Agility Tablet System
- NFL Now channel comes to Apple TV
- New iPhone 6 schematic leak shows protruding camera lens
- Mercedes, Volvo delay CarPlay support until 2015
- iOS 8 beta suggests 1472x828 resolution, more icons for iPhone 6 Home Screen?
- Report: Apple releases iOS 8 beta 6 to testing partners
- Sprint announces Family Share Pack data plans
- Report: 5.5” iPhone 6 to use 2915 mAh battery
- Apple to debut reversible USB Lightning cable?
- Parrot Minidrone Rolling Spider
- Stem Innovation Izon View
- Zivix PUC Wireless MIDI Link
- IK Multimedia iRig Voice
- Ten One Design Magnus Air
- Go Design TravelCard Charger
- OtterBox Agility Tablet System for iPad Air
- SwitchEasy B’Spoke for iPad Air
- Kero Products Nomad Cable Lightning
- Juno Labs Juno Power Junojumpr
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0
- What’s New in iTunes 12
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today