Outline Coach helps prepare compelling speeches and presentations
Brian Barnes has released Outline Coach, a new iPad app designed to help users learn how to create more compelling speeches and presentations. The app is designed in a tutorial format, guiding users through a three-step process to create their best presentation; users begin with a brainstorming process by answering a few key questions presented by the application such as the purpose and style of the presentation to be given and are then taken through the process of organizing their thoughts around a storyline. A draft outline is then presented for users to work with and finalize using the app’s built-in outline editing tools. The resulting presentation outline can be printed via AirPrint, sent out via e-mailed or saved to Dropbox.
Outline Coach is based on years of experience in developing engaging presentations at various levels of business and combines western behavioural science and eastern philosophy, providing key perspectives such as emotional stickiness, motivation & urgency and argument theory and assisting with developments of a value proposition, hooks, case studies and more. In total, 37 key techniques are covered which can be configured to a user’s own needs. Outline Coach requires an iPad running iOS 4.2 or later and is available from the App Store for $3; a free, limited version, Outline Lite, is also available.
- Halo: Spartan Bundle, Cut!, Sago Mini Toolbox, Chrome, System Monitor + Tumblr
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Implosion, Last Voyage, Glass, Instagram + Snapseed
- After School app returns to App Store with new safety features
- Report: Apple acquisition used for App Store ‘Explore’ tab
- Apple Maps adds Booking.com and Trip Advisor reviews
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?