Ozaki O!care Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and Ozaki are giving away four (4) Ozaki O!care Wireless IP Camera for iPod, iPhone and iPad. ($399 value). For more information visit Ozakiverse.com.
- Live view with sounds from anywhere with your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Look after what/who you care : Pets, Babies and the elderly ...etc
- Ultra friendly design for easy to setup and use
- Remote control your camera view from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Motion detection for preventing from thieves
- Record and take snapshot at anytime
- Up to 20 devices/users share control anywhere
- An app-based wireless IP Camera
- Free iCare+ app avaiable at the App Store
- OZAKI iCare now supports up to 17 languages support as following: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Swedish, Danish, Hungarian, Turkish, Polish, Dutch, Portuguese, Korean, Arabic.
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on March 30, 2012 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be four (4) winners announced on April, 2012. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- WSJ: Apple brings in trusted executive Mansfield to head Apple Car project
- CarPlay to be available in all 2017 Ford models
- Rumors claim new iPhone will be released Sept. 16, could have ‘iPhone 6 SE’ name
- Photos claim to show alleged ‘iPad Pro 2’
- Apple to sell limited-edition Olympic Apple Watch bands exclusively in Brazil
- Report: iPhone 7 will include Lightning adapter instead of Lightning EarPods
- Edward Snowden designing device to prevent iPhone wiretapping
- Report: Apple Car team running into challenges, launch may slip to 2021
- Corning announces Gorilla Glass 5
- Apple under fire for providing refurbished replacements under AppleCare+
- Netatmo Tags for Welcome Smart Home Camera
- iDevices Socket HomeKit-enabled Light Adapter
- Koogeek Wi-Fi SmartPlug for Apple HomeKit
- Marbotic Smart Letters for iPad
- Ecoxgear Sol Jam Bluetooth Speaker
- Gumdrop Cases DropTech Case + Hand Strap for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Braven BRV-1M Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-Blade Bluetooth Speaker
- Invoxia Voice Bridge
- Incase Keyboard Case for iPad Air 2
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app