Ozaki O!care Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and Ozaki are giving away four (4) Ozaki O!care Wireless IP Camera for iPod, iPhone and iPad. ($399 value). For more information visit Ozakiverse.com.
- Live view with sounds from anywhere with your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Look after what/who you care : Pets, Babies and the elderly ...etc
- Ultra friendly design for easy to setup and use
- Remote control your camera view from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Motion detection for preventing from thieves
- Record and take snapshot at anytime
- Up to 20 devices/users share control anywhere
- An app-based wireless IP Camera
- Free iCare+ app avaiable at the App Store
- OZAKI iCare now supports up to 17 languages support as following: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Swedish, Danish, Hungarian, Turkish, Polish, Dutch, Portuguese, Korean, Arabic.
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on March 30, 2012 at 11:59PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be four (4) winners announced on April, 2012. Prizes will be shipped from the sponsor and may take 3 - 6 weeks. Please be patient.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Apple accuses Spotify of ‘asking for preferential treatment’ in response letter
- WSJ: Apple ‘in talks’ to acquire Tidal
- Spotify claims Apple anti-competitively blocking Spotify app update
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren accuses Apple, others, of locking out competition
- Cirrus Logic releases development kit for Lightning headphones
- Report details Apple Music’s vision for exclusive content
- Walgreens adds digital coupons to Apple Pay
- China orders Apple and others to monitor, report on app users
- South Korea regulators investigating Apple
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 26
- Nyne Rebel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip A/V
- ClamCase ClamCase+ for iPad Air 2
- Philips Hue White Ambience Starter Kit
- Naim Audio Mu-so Qb Speaker
- Phiaton BT 460 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Zagg Slim Book for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Element Case Ronin for iPhone 6/6s
- JBL Clip 2 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app