Pacific Design teams with Chloe Dao for iPhone, iPod cases
Pacific Design and fashion designer Chloe Dao, winner of “Project Runway” Season 2, have introduced the Chloe Dao Collection, which includes six cases designed for the iPod, iPod nano, and iPhone. The Chloe Dao Nano Wallet features in-case access to the Click Wheel, all ports, and the hold button, interior organization sleeves for ID, credit cards, money, etc., integrated headphone cord management, and a bungee cord strap. The Chloe Dao Contour Molded Sleeve for iPod nano features a built-in Lexan screen protector, access to all controls and ports, a detachable wristlet, and fits first- and second-generation iPod nanos. The Chloe Dao Contour Molded Sleeve for iPod features a sewn-in Lexan screen protector, access to all controls and ports, a detachable wristlet and fits 30, 60, and 80GB fifth-generation iPods. All three cases are available in three different prints — Blue/Red Pinstripe, Retro, and Small Heels — and sell for $20.
iPhone cases include the Chloe Dao iPhone Vertical Pouch, which features polyurethane construction, in-case access to the headphone port, a magnetic snap closure, poly-cotton velvet lining, and a removable wristlet. The Chloe Dao iPhone Horizontal Pouch offers the same features as the Vertical Pouch, but in a landscape orientation. Finally, the Chloe Dao iPhone Flip Case features a dual design that can be used with or without the flip cover, in-case access to the device’s buttons, headphone port, and camera, a protective LCD surround steel wire frame, a hidden magnet closure, poly-cotton velvet lining, and a detachable wristlet. All Chloe Dao iPhone cases are available in Blue/Red Pinstripe, Retro, and Small Heels prints — except the Vertical Pouch, which is not available in Retro — and all three are priced at $30.
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Most screen protectors should work with 3D Touch
- Incipio acquires Incase
- Numerous companies debut iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus cases
- Google omits HealthKit support from Android Wear iOS app
- Google releases iOS app that links some Android Wear watches to newer iPhones
- AT&T opens up Wi-Fi calling for iPhone
- Battery impact of Samsung vs TSMC A9 chips overestimated? (Update: Apple response)
- Apple TV, iPad Pro to be sold online in late October, in stores early November?
- iBooks adds exclusive enhanced editions of Harry Potter series
- Report: Barclays to launch Apple Pay support in the UK early next year
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Antitrust monitor: Apple is ‘its own worst enemy’
- Report: Apple holding $181.1 billion in offshore tax havens
- Apple releases fourth iOS 9.1 beta, third tvOS beta to developers
- Apple taking reservations for new iPhones in six European countries
- Griffin Survivor Journey and Survivor Summit for iPhone 6/6s
- Parrot Jumping Night and Jumping Race Drones
- Trident Case Aegis Pro Case for iPhone 6/6s
- Scosche boomBOTTLE+ Waterproof Wireless Speaker
- Just Mobile Quattro Folio for iPhone 6s
- X-Doria Defense Lux for iPhone 6s/6
- Spigen Perfect Armor for iPhone 6s, Slim/Tough Armor for iPhone 6s Plus
- Spigen Neo Hybrid / Carbon / EX + Ultra Hybrid for iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- Speck CandyShell Clear and CandyShell Inked Jonathan Adler for iPhone 6/6s
- BenQ treVolo Bluetooth Portable Electrostatic Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?