Pacific Design teams with Chloe Dao for iPhone, iPod cases
Pacific Design and fashion designer Chloe Dao, winner of “Project Runway” Season 2, have introduced the Chloe Dao Collection, which includes six cases designed for the iPod, iPod nano, and iPhone. The Chloe Dao Nano Wallet features in-case access to the Click Wheel, all ports, and the hold button, interior organization sleeves for ID, credit cards, money, etc., integrated headphone cord management, and a bungee cord strap. The Chloe Dao Contour Molded Sleeve for iPod nano features a built-in Lexan screen protector, access to all controls and ports, a detachable wristlet, and fits first- and second-generation iPod nanos. The Chloe Dao Contour Molded Sleeve for iPod features a sewn-in Lexan screen protector, access to all controls and ports, a detachable wristlet and fits 30, 60, and 80GB fifth-generation iPods. All three cases are available in three different prints — Blue/Red Pinstripe, Retro, and Small Heels — and sell for $20.
iPhone cases include the Chloe Dao iPhone Vertical Pouch, which features polyurethane construction, in-case access to the headphone port, a magnetic snap closure, poly-cotton velvet lining, and a removable wristlet. The Chloe Dao iPhone Horizontal Pouch offers the same features as the Vertical Pouch, but in a landscape orientation. Finally, the Chloe Dao iPhone Flip Case features a dual design that can be used with or without the flip cover, in-case access to the device’s buttons, headphone port, and camera, a protective LCD surround steel wire frame, a hidden magnet closure, poly-cotton velvet lining, and a detachable wristlet. All Chloe Dao iPhone cases are available in Blue/Red Pinstripe, Retro, and Small Heels prints — except the Vertical Pouch, which is not available in Retro — and all three are priced at $30.
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Don’t miss our Best of the Year Awards 2014
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Nautilus announces HealthKit integration
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Happy Holidays from iLounge!
- Russian Apple Online Store returns with increased prices
- Cook ‘deeply offended’ by BBC allegations
- BBC investigative report claims Apple fails to protect Chinese workers
- Apple releases iOS 8.2 beta 3 to developers
- Tim Cook announces $20M raised for (PRODUCT)RED in internal e-mail
- Apple announces 64-bit and iOS 8 requirements for app updates
- Apple ordered to turn over records in Canadian iPhone antitrust probe
- Apple halts online sales in Russia
- Apple found not guilty in iPod, iTunes Store lock-in suit
- BuQu Tech PowerArmour Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Grovemade Maple iPhone Case for iPhone 6
- Tylt Energi Sliding Power Case for iPhone 6
- Just Mobile TopGum
- Kenu Highline for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- STM Dux for iPhone 6
- Kenu Stance Compact Tripod for iPhone
- SwitchEasy Boombox for iPhone 6
- STM Skinny Pro for iPad Air 2
- SwitchEasy Rave for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Wrap for iPhone 6 Plus
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0