Pacific Design teams with Chloe Dao for iPhone, iPod cases
Pacific Design and fashion designer Chloe Dao, winner of “Project Runway” Season 2, have introduced the Chloe Dao Collection, which includes six cases designed for the iPod, iPod nano, and iPhone. The Chloe Dao Nano Wallet features in-case access to the Click Wheel, all ports, and the hold button, interior organization sleeves for ID, credit cards, money, etc., integrated headphone cord management, and a bungee cord strap. The Chloe Dao Contour Molded Sleeve for iPod nano features a built-in Lexan screen protector, access to all controls and ports, a detachable wristlet, and fits first- and second-generation iPod nanos. The Chloe Dao Contour Molded Sleeve for iPod features a sewn-in Lexan screen protector, access to all controls and ports, a detachable wristlet and fits 30, 60, and 80GB fifth-generation iPods. All three cases are available in three different prints — Blue/Red Pinstripe, Retro, and Small Heels — and sell for $20.
iPhone cases include the Chloe Dao iPhone Vertical Pouch, which features polyurethane construction, in-case access to the headphone port, a magnetic snap closure, poly-cotton velvet lining, and a removable wristlet. The Chloe Dao iPhone Horizontal Pouch offers the same features as the Vertical Pouch, but in a landscape orientation. Finally, the Chloe Dao iPhone Flip Case features a dual design that can be used with or without the flip cover, in-case access to the device’s buttons, headphone port, and camera, a protective LCD surround steel wire frame, a hidden magnet closure, poly-cotton velvet lining, and a detachable wristlet. All Chloe Dao iPhone cases are available in Blue/Red Pinstripe, Retro, and Small Heels prints — except the Vertical Pouch, which is not available in Retro — and all three are priced at $30.
- Google omits HealthKit support from Android Wear iOS app
- Google releases iOS app that links some Android Wear watches to newer iPhones
- Philips introduces dimmer remote kit for Hue lights
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- Logitech introduces new Logi label
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Report: iPad Pro to be official name of large iPad, more details revealed
- Mozilla begins rollout of Firefox for iOS preview
- Google releases Google Street View app for iOS
- Apple admits Apple Music still needs work, says iTunes downloads remain strong
- Judge approves $415M settlement in anti-poaching lawsuit
- Report: Apple to debut ‘iPad Pro’ on Sept. 9
- iPhone 6S to use 7000 series aluminum from Apple Watch Sport
- CBS Sports to stream Super Bowl 50, select NFL games on Apple TV
- Report: New Apple TV gets A8 chip, but not 4K support
- Report: New Apple TV will feature universal search, cost $149
- Divoom AuraBox Bluetooth Speaker
- Belkin WeMo + OSRAM Lightify White Tunable Starter Set
- Logitech Logi BLOK cases for iPad mini + iPad Air 2
- IK Multimedia iKlip Case for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Odoyo KickStand Charging Dock for Apple Watch
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?