Pacific Rim offers discounted 3G iPod cases | iLounge News

Pacific Rim offers discounted 3G iPod cases

pic Pacific Rim Technologies has launched a promotion on all third-generation (3G) iPod cases. The company said that due to great interest from the public at Macworld Expo last week, the cases are now reduced to $10 each until supplies last.

Made of impact-resistant, lightweight and durable aircraft aluminum, the iShield II features a swivel belt clip, clear hard plastic screen cover and access to all controls. It is available in a variety of colors—silver, blue, burgundy, bronze and green.

The iShield, available in blue or silver, is made of impact-resistant ABS plastic, and sports a removable swivel belt clip, neoprene interior lining, and a clear plastic screen cover. It also allows you to dock your iPod without removing it from the case.

« iSkin intros Wheel Cap protector for iPod Click Wheels

Mac: Web iPod Bible Sync released »

Comments

Where’s the 4G model price reduction? *whines*

Posted by Asher in Oakland, CA on January 19, 2005 at 12:50 PM (PDT)

when G5 comes out.

Posted by Earl in New York on January 19, 2005 at 1:27 PM (PDT)

10.63 shipping lol

Posted by Earl in New York on January 19, 2005 at 1:51 PM (PDT)

!!! I second that! I almost bought one, but saw the extreme shipping charge…

Posted by mvague on January 20, 2005 at 10:04 AM (PDT)

I had one in the shopping cart ready to pay ‘till I saw the $10+ shipping charge!

what a rip

=:-{))

Posted by Xtoast in midwest usa on January 20, 2005 at 4:07 PM (PDT)

I just got mine in the mail. $6 shipping. It’s sturdy and fits my 30 gig perfectly. The silver looks shiny in the pictures, but it’s actually textured.

See ya
Steve

Posted by Stephen Worth in North Hollywood, CA on January 25, 2005 at 12:44 PM (PDT)

Ordered the iShield II and the iShield (they are different models).  I got two iShield II cases and attempts to get it straightened out have been ignored.  Not too pleased with the responsiveness of customer care.  On the issue of the actual cases, the silver is pretty cool, but very slick (textured yes, but slick).  It’s fine, but I definately did not want two.  Anybody have suggestions on dealing with these guys?  They seem to be ignoring me and I really don’t want to have to pay that outragous shipping again.

Posted by Lil'l Buddy on January 26, 2005 at 7:08 AM (PDT)

The shipping is outrageous! Almost $11 to ship it to me in NYC. And that’s STANDARD (4 day) shipping. What are they thinking?!? This isn’t eBay where the sellers lower the price but bend you over and screw you in shipping to make up for the lowered inital price tag! The shipping costs more than the actual item! That’s complete bull in my book and I won’t be buying ANYTHING from Pacfic Rim-job no matter how much they lower their prices because I know I’ll get raped at the checkout for shipping.

Posted by FallN in New York, NY on January 27, 2005 at 11:30 AM (PDT)