Pacific Rim Tech offers iShield I case with free USB cable | iLounge News

Pacific Rim Tech offers iShield I case with free USB cable

Pacific Rim Technologies is offering a promotion on its “iShield I” iPod case. Purchase an iShield I case between April 15 thru May 1, 2004 for your 3G iPod and receive a free USB sync cable valued at $14.99. Also note, the “iShield I” price has been lowered to $19.99 until April 30.

« i-magine UK accepting iSkin eVo pre-orders

Target.com: 10% off no min, includes iPods »

Comments

I can’t remember…dumb I know… is the 3rd gen 40 gig ipod any thicker than the 20? I would like to get this case, but I don’t know if it will fit my 40gig. Anyone know?

Posted by Del Griffith on April 13, 2004 at 4:36 PM (PDT)

Del—

The iShield I IS compatible with the 40gb.

The iShield II is NOT compatible with the 40gb.

Posted by Jerrod H. in TX on April 13, 2004 at 5:16 PM (PDT)

Thanks.. appreciate the info..

Posted by Del Griffith on April 13, 2004 at 11:52 PM (PDT)

Can’t find the special anywhere…..

Posted by illa_noize on April 14, 2004 at 4:52 AM (PDT)

Lounge sais the special starts 4-15, maybe it will have info then.

Posted by Del Griffith on April 14, 2004 at 9:48 AM (PDT)

The promo and the USB CABLE have been posted on the site. all you do is place the order and we will automatically ship the cable with it.

Posted by Peter Gifford on April 14, 2004 at 10:07 AM (PDT)

The company sux man, i ordered a case from them in January and till now they havent send me the package. All they ever do is to give excuses or tell me they are shipping the product soon. Try it out yourself guys.

Posted by Ice-Cube on April 16, 2004 at 10:08 PM (PDT)

I co-sign Ice Cube, I’ve had exactly the same experience; ordered in January, had to chase them up a month later, then again a month and a half after that to be told the goods would be shipped the next week. Guess what?....STILL no PodShield II…

Posted by Air Adam on April 17, 2004 at 11:18 AM (PDT)

oops…I meant iShield II!

Posted by Air Adam on April 17, 2004 at 11:19 AM (PDT)

I don’t disagree with ice cube & air Adam that the unit has been on back order since January, but we did not make excuses. We have informed all of our customers that the unit is backed order and we gave everyone the opportunity to purchase the iShield I as an alternative at the same price as the iShield II or refund their money back until we can fulfill the order, and we have also posted on our website that we are going to ship it free freight and credit back the freight amount to all who keep their order had to wait for their iShield I.

Posted by Peter Gifford on April 18, 2004 at 10:05 PM (PDT)

Can someone tell me if the iShield works w/ the iTrip?

Posted by Hugh on May 23, 2004 at 4:41 PM (PDT)