Packing Pro adds iPad support
Quinn Genzel has released a universal update to his Packing travel applications for iOS devices. Designed to assist users with preparing for travel, Packing and Packing Pro provide an advanced digital packing list with an extensive customizable catalog, multiple sample lists that can be used as templates, and the ability to create and save standard lists for later reuse. The apps feature multi-item selection for fast building of lists, running item tallies on a per-category basis, numerous sorting and display options, weight and value totals and the ability to share lists via e-mail and import and export between Packing apps on other devices. Packing Pro adds the ability to customize the look and feel of the app, provides twice as many sample lists, a larger master catalog and an Expert packing list that can automatically build customized lists. The Pro version also provides a Smart Search tool and landscape support on the iPhone and iPod touch. With the latest updates, Packing and Packing Pro are now universal applications providing support for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad in a single app. Specific enhancements for the iPad include a redesigned full-screen layout, iPad optimized controls and native resolution graphics. Packing is currently available from the App Store at a discounted price of $1; Packing Pro is selling now for a discounted price of $3. Users of the basic version can also add individual Packing Pro features via in-app purchase.
- The LEGO Movie Video Game, Rocket Cars, SpongeBob: Sponge on the Run, 1Password 5.2 + more
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- NimbleBit announces Apple Watch support for Letterpad
- Be My Eyes, GoodReader 4.8, MacID, Multifly + more
- Monument Valley infographic reveals revenue, other stats from hit game
- AllCast, Google Classroom, Google Maps 4.2, Peg + Cat: The Tree Problem + more
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards