Panasonic announces home theater systems w/ iPod docks
Panasonic has introduced several new iPod-docking home theater systems, including the $300 SC-PT660, $400 SC-PT760, the $500 SC-PT960, and the flagship model, the SC-BT100 home theater in a box (HTiB) system featuring an integrated Blu-ray disc player. All four systems are Made for iPod certified and can play music or video through the home theater system, display audio tracks and menus on the TV screen and operate the iPod with the supplied remote control, and can also recharge the iPod while docked. Other features of the SC-BT100 include a SD Memory Card slot, wireless rear speakers, HDMI output, a Kelton-design subwoofer, and the ability to upgrade to 7.1-channel sound with the purchase of two side speakers and a wireless transceiver. “The Panasonic SC-BT100 home theater system is the best of both worlds,” says Paul Sabo, national marketing manager for Panasonic Home Audio. “It combines the installation ease and user-friendly operation of an HTiB plus the features and performance of high-end audio/video components, including full High Definition 1080p resolution Blu-ray video, wireless rear speakers and 7.1channel or multi-room/multi-source upgradeability.” The Panasonic SC-BT100 is expected to be available in May while the other three models are expected in April; pricing for the BT100 has yet to be announced.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?