Panasonic debuts SC-HC3 iPod stereo, iPod-docking TVs
Panasonic has introduced its SC-HC3 compact stereo system for iPod. Nearly flat on the front, the system features proprietary, 2.5-inch full-range bamboo cone speakers with a dual passive radiator design, a motorized front door that allows access to the integrated iPod dock and CD player, MP3 CD support, an AM/FM tuner, a clock, 40 watts of total power, an auxiliary input, and an included remote control. It will be available in March and will sell for $200.
In addition, the company has introduced a new line of iPod-docking televisions. Panasonic’s Viera X1 LCD televisions, available in 19-inch (TC-L19X1), 26-inch (TC-L26X1), 32-inch (TC-L32X1), and 37-inch (TC-L37X1) models, all feature an integrated Universal Dock and on-screen menus that let users play music or videos. Other features include the ability to select a song by artist, album or playlist, an SD card slot, dedicated game mode and 720p resolution. The 37-inch and 32-inch models will be available in March, 26-inch in April and the 19-inch in August; pricing has yet to be determined.
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards