Panasonic debuts SC-HC3 iPod stereo, iPod-docking TVs
Panasonic has introduced its SC-HC3 compact stereo system for iPod. Nearly flat on the front, the system features proprietary, 2.5-inch full-range bamboo cone speakers with a dual passive radiator design, a motorized front door that allows access to the integrated iPod dock and CD player, MP3 CD support, an AM/FM tuner, a clock, 40 watts of total power, an auxiliary input, and an included remote control. It will be available in March and will sell for $200.
In addition, the company has introduced a new line of iPod-docking televisions. Panasonic’s Viera X1 LCD televisions, available in 19-inch (TC-L19X1), 26-inch (TC-L26X1), 32-inch (TC-L32X1), and 37-inch (TC-L37X1) models, all feature an integrated Universal Dock and on-screen menus that let users play music or videos. Other features include the ability to select a song by artist, album or playlist, an SD card slot, dedicated game mode and 720p resolution. The 37-inch and 32-inch models will be available in March, 26-inch in April and the 19-inch in August; pricing has yet to be determined.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?