Pangea Software announces Anniversary Giveaway
To commemorate the third anniversary of the App Store, Pangea Software has announced that it is making all of its iOS games available for free for a one-day event. Today, July 11th from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM CST every Pangea title is available from the App Store as a free download, after which they will go on sale for just $1 per app. Pangea’s iOS games include are normally priced at $3-4 each and include Enigmo, Enigmo 2, Enigmo Deluxe, Billy Frontier, Bugdom 2, Cro-Mag Rally, Antimatter, Warheads, Nanosaur 2, Otto Matic and Quarters.
Pangea Software was among the first game companies on the App Store when it debuted three years ago and has experienced great success in developing iPhone apps with over $7 million in sales since 2008. “iOS and the App Store are the most important things to come along in the video game industry in a generation,” said Brian Greenstone, President of Pangea Software, “We’ve been very fortunate to have been a part of this, so to say ‘Thank You’ to all of our awesome customers we’re hosting the biggest giveaway the App Store has ever seen.” The company also reports that it is actively working on major updates to many of its games for iOS 5, with significant updates in store for its multiplayer networked games Nanosaur 2 and Cro-Mag Rally.
- AG Drive, Delectable Wines, Google Maps + more
- Dropbox, Google Play Music, Microsoft Office Apps, Microsoft Outlook, NBC + more
- Apps: ESPN, Nike+ Fuel, Pinterest, Starbucks + Twitter
- Apple cracks down on gun and violence imagery in App Store screenshots
- Apple readmits marijuana-related app to App Store
- iPhone theft decline attributed to Activation Lock feature
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?