Party Doodles combines the iPad and Apple TV into a party game
Cerebral Gardens has released Party Doodles, a new party game app specifically designed to combine the iPad and Apple TV using AirPlay. A drawing and guessing game designed for group play, Party Doodles uses the iPad and Apple TV as a virtual chalkboard to allow players to doodle and sketch clues and tally scores. Players can group into two teams of up to 10 players each and take turns drawing clues for items and phrases for other players on their team to guess in the allotted time for each round. Three virtual drawing boards allow players to quickly switch between drawings along with variable pen sizes and colours. Users can choose from three difficulty levels for each turn with more points awarded for more challenging answers. The free game includes a starter pack of cards sufficient for several hours of play with nine additional themed card packs available for $1 each or $7 for the whole set. Facebook and Twitter integration is also provided to allow users to share their doodles online. Party Doodles requires an iPad 2 or third-generation iPad with iOS 5.0 or later and is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Halo: Spartan Bundle, Cut!, Sago Mini Toolbox, Chrome, System Monitor + Tumblr
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Implosion, Last Voyage, Glass, Instagram + Snapseed
- After School app returns to App Store with new safety features
- Report: Apple acquisition used for App Store ‘Explore’ tab
- Apple Maps adds Booking.com and Trip Advisor reviews
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?