PCalc adds user-defined constants with iCloud sync
TLA Systems has released an update to PCalc for iOS adding support for user-defined constants and new functions from the Mac OS X version. PCalc is an advanced universal calculator app designed for scientists, engineers and programmers that provides an optional RPN mode with customizable button layouts, extensive unit conversions and numerous advanced calculation and notation features. Version 2.6 now allows users to add and edit their own constants which can be exported via e-mail for importing to PCalc on other devices or simply synced across multiple devices automatically using iCloud.
PCalc 2.6 also brings over all of the functions from the Mac OS X version, including Complex Numbers and Financial categories, accessible using a new f(x) button. Additional enhancements include the ability to show up to eight lines on the display, a new density section for conversions and general user interface improvements. PCalc is a universal app and is available from the App Store for $10. A free Lite version is also available that provides a more basic set of features, allowing users to customize the app by purchasing the specific feature packs they need via in-app purchase; PCalc Lite has also received the same updates for those users of the relevant feature packs.
- Layout from Instagram, Periscope, The Trace + Apple Watch app updates
- Atari Fit, Launcher, Stormblades, Camera+ 6.2, GoodReader 4.1 + IMDb 5.0
- Apple pulls The Whole Pantry app amid developer scandal
- FREAK security flaws still present in popular iOS apps
- Nintendo to develop games for smartphones
- Age of Sparta, Google Calendar, Snow White + more
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?