PDair offers leather, aluminum, silicone cases for iPhone 3G
PDair has introduced a wide variety of cases for the iPhone 3G. In leather, the company is offering two vertical flip-style cases — one with a snap closure and one without — in both standard and crocodile-textured leathers, and in a variety of colors. Both flip cases feature open access to ports and controls, and contrast stitching. The Flip Type case with snap closure sells for $28 with standard leather and $32 with crocodile patterned leather, while the non-snap model sells for $35 in normal leather and $38 in crocodile patterned leather. In addition, both horizontal and vertical pouch-style leather cases are available, with the vertical model available in both normal and crocodile patterned leather, with or without a belt clip, while the horizontal pouch is available in both normal and crocodile patterned leather, and features a magnetic closure and included belt clip. Both the Vertical and Horizontal Pouch cases sell for $28 for the standard leather models and $32 in crocodile patterned leather.
Other PDair leather cases include the Book Type for iPhone 3G, which offers 2 card slots inside the lid, a magnetic closure, open access to all ports and controls, and contrast stitching, and the Sleeve Type case, which features a built-in plastic screen protector, a 360 degree rotating belt clip, and open access to all ports and controls. PDair’s Book Type and Sleeve Type cases are available in both standard and crocodile patterned leather, and sell for $28 for the standard model and $32 for the patterned leather model. The company’s Aluminum Metal Case for iPhone 3G is made from anodized aircraft-grade aluminum, and features a neck strap, a removable rotating belt clip, neoprene inner lining, open access to all ports and controls, and a flip-open design. Available in black or silver, it sells for $28. The Crystal Case for iPhone 3G is a clear plastic case offering open access to all ports and controls, and a snap-together design. It sells for $15.
PDair’s Silicone Case for iPhone 3G is a form-fitting case made from durable silicone and features open access to all ports and controls. It is available in six different colors and sells for $15. Finally, the company is offering an Ultra Clear Screen Protector and a standard Screen Protector for iPhone 3G, which sell for $12 and $8, respectively. PDair’s complete line of accessories and cases for the iPhone 3G is available now.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- Cook: ‘Religious freedom’ laws allowing discrimination are dangerous
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?