PDair offers leather, aluminum, silicone cases for iPhone 3G
PDair has introduced a wide variety of cases for the iPhone 3G. In leather, the company is offering two vertical flip-style cases — one with a snap closure and one without — in both standard and crocodile-textured leathers, and in a variety of colors. Both flip cases feature open access to ports and controls, and contrast stitching. The Flip Type case with snap closure sells for $28 with standard leather and $32 with crocodile patterned leather, while the non-snap model sells for $35 in normal leather and $38 in crocodile patterned leather. In addition, both horizontal and vertical pouch-style leather cases are available, with the vertical model available in both normal and crocodile patterned leather, with or without a belt clip, while the horizontal pouch is available in both normal and crocodile patterned leather, and features a magnetic closure and included belt clip. Both the Vertical and Horizontal Pouch cases sell for $28 for the standard leather models and $32 in crocodile patterned leather.
Other PDair leather cases include the Book Type for iPhone 3G, which offers 2 card slots inside the lid, a magnetic closure, open access to all ports and controls, and contrast stitching, and the Sleeve Type case, which features a built-in plastic screen protector, a 360 degree rotating belt clip, and open access to all ports and controls. PDair’s Book Type and Sleeve Type cases are available in both standard and crocodile patterned leather, and sell for $28 for the standard model and $32 for the patterned leather model. The company’s Aluminum Metal Case for iPhone 3G is made from anodized aircraft-grade aluminum, and features a neck strap, a removable rotating belt clip, neoprene inner lining, open access to all ports and controls, and a flip-open design. Available in black or silver, it sells for $28. The Crystal Case for iPhone 3G is a clear plastic case offering open access to all ports and controls, and a snap-together design. It sells for $15.
PDair’s Silicone Case for iPhone 3G is a form-fitting case made from durable silicone and features open access to all ports and controls. It is available in six different colors and sells for $15. Finally, the company is offering an Ultra Clear Screen Protector and a standard Screen Protector for iPhone 3G, which sell for $12 and $8, respectively. PDair’s complete line of accessories and cases for the iPhone 3G is available now.
- Most screen protectors should work with 3D Touch
- Incipio acquires Incase
- Numerous companies debut iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus cases
- Google omits HealthKit support from Android Wear iOS app
- Google releases iOS app that links some Android Wear watches to newer iPhones
- Philips introduces dimmer remote kit for Hue lights
- Report: Apple holding $181.1 billion in offshore tax havens
- Apple releases fourth iOS 9.1 beta, third tvOS beta to developers
- Apple taking reservations for new iPhones in six European countries
- Apple adds transit directions for Boston, Sydney
- Apple acquires artificial intelligence firm Perceptio
- Apple rolls out app thinning in iOS 9.0.2
- Apple Pay transaction numbers still low overall
- Apple releases Apple Watch Hermès collection
- Apple to open Apple TV’s universal search API to more content providers
- Adobe releases Photoshop Fix, Capture CC apps for iOS
- Scosche boomBOTTLE+ Waterproof Wireless Speaker
- Just Mobile Quattro Folio for iPhone 6s
- X-Doria Defense Lux for iPhone 6s/6
- Spigen Perfect Armor for iPhone 6s, Slim/Tough Armor for iPhone 6s Plus
- Spigen Neo Hybrid / Carbon / EX + Ultra Hybrid for iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- Speck CandyShell Clear and CandyShell Inked Jonathan Adler for iPhone 6/6s
- BenQ treVolo Bluetooth Portable Electrostatic Speaker
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- TrackR bravo
- Apple iPad mini 4 Silicone Case + Smart Cover
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?