PDair offers leather, aluminum, silicone cases for iPhone 3G
PDair has introduced a wide variety of cases for the iPhone 3G. In leather, the company is offering two vertical flip-style cases — one with a snap closure and one without — in both standard and crocodile-textured leathers, and in a variety of colors. Both flip cases feature open access to ports and controls, and contrast stitching. The Flip Type case with snap closure sells for $28 with standard leather and $32 with crocodile patterned leather, while the non-snap model sells for $35 in normal leather and $38 in crocodile patterned leather. In addition, both horizontal and vertical pouch-style leather cases are available, with the vertical model available in both normal and crocodile patterned leather, with or without a belt clip, while the horizontal pouch is available in both normal and crocodile patterned leather, and features a magnetic closure and included belt clip. Both the Vertical and Horizontal Pouch cases sell for $28 for the standard leather models and $32 in crocodile patterned leather.
Other PDair leather cases include the Book Type for iPhone 3G, which offers 2 card slots inside the lid, a magnetic closure, open access to all ports and controls, and contrast stitching, and the Sleeve Type case, which features a built-in plastic screen protector, a 360 degree rotating belt clip, and open access to all ports and controls. PDair’s Book Type and Sleeve Type cases are available in both standard and crocodile patterned leather, and sell for $28 for the standard model and $32 for the patterned leather model. The company’s Aluminum Metal Case for iPhone 3G is made from anodized aircraft-grade aluminum, and features a neck strap, a removable rotating belt clip, neoprene inner lining, open access to all ports and controls, and a flip-open design. Available in black or silver, it sells for $28. The Crystal Case for iPhone 3G is a clear plastic case offering open access to all ports and controls, and a snap-together design. It sells for $15.
PDair’s Silicone Case for iPhone 3G is a form-fitting case made from durable silicone and features open access to all ports and controls. It is available in six different colors and sells for $15. Finally, the company is offering an Ultra Clear Screen Protector and a standard Screen Protector for iPhone 3G, which sell for $12 and $8, respectively. PDair’s complete line of accessories and cases for the iPhone 3G is available now.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Revamped Apple music service not coming until WWDC; new Apple TV later this year?
- Larger iPad production delayed until later this year, USB 3.0 ports to be added?
- Apple, others likely to reach $415M settlement in poaching lawsuit [Update: settlement approved]
- Apple and HBO in talks for ‘HBO Now’ service launch
- Report: Next-gen ‘iPhone 6s’ to feature 2GB RAM, Apple SIM
- Apple looking to settle with electric car battery company
- Apple pushing out fix next week for ‘FREAK’ security flaw
- Report: Apple Watch retail strategy aims to push iPhone sales
- Apple back on top in phone sales for first time since 2011
- Phishing scam targets iCloud credentials of iOS device theft victims
- Gumdrop Cases Drop Tech Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Uniq Aircraft+ for iPhone 6
- Speck MightyShell + Faceplate for iPhone 6 Plus
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?