PDair offers leather, aluminum, silicone cases for iPhone 3G
PDair has introduced a wide variety of cases for the iPhone 3G. In leather, the company is offering two vertical flip-style cases — one with a snap closure and one without — in both standard and crocodile-textured leathers, and in a variety of colors. Both flip cases feature open access to ports and controls, and contrast stitching. The Flip Type case with snap closure sells for $28 with standard leather and $32 with crocodile patterned leather, while the non-snap model sells for $35 in normal leather and $38 in crocodile patterned leather. In addition, both horizontal and vertical pouch-style leather cases are available, with the vertical model available in both normal and crocodile patterned leather, with or without a belt clip, while the horizontal pouch is available in both normal and crocodile patterned leather, and features a magnetic closure and included belt clip. Both the Vertical and Horizontal Pouch cases sell for $28 for the standard leather models and $32 in crocodile patterned leather.
Other PDair leather cases include the Book Type for iPhone 3G, which offers 2 card slots inside the lid, a magnetic closure, open access to all ports and controls, and contrast stitching, and the Sleeve Type case, which features a built-in plastic screen protector, a 360 degree rotating belt clip, and open access to all ports and controls. PDair’s Book Type and Sleeve Type cases are available in both standard and crocodile patterned leather, and sell for $28 for the standard model and $32 for the patterned leather model. The company’s Aluminum Metal Case for iPhone 3G is made from anodized aircraft-grade aluminum, and features a neck strap, a removable rotating belt clip, neoprene inner lining, open access to all ports and controls, and a flip-open design. Available in black or silver, it sells for $28. The Crystal Case for iPhone 3G is a clear plastic case offering open access to all ports and controls, and a snap-together design. It sells for $15.
PDair’s Silicone Case for iPhone 3G is a form-fitting case made from durable silicone and features open access to all ports and controls. It is available in six different colors and sells for $15. Finally, the company is offering an Ultra Clear Screen Protector and a standard Screen Protector for iPhone 3G, which sell for $12 and $8, respectively. PDair’s complete line of accessories and cases for the iPhone 3G is available now.
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?