PDO 50 Cases Giveaway - Winners Announced
Congratulations to the winners:
Muhammad Faiz Ab Malek
Winners can expect their prizes to be shipped direct from PDO.
PDO is giving away fifty (50) of their TopSkin line of silicone cases for iPod and iPhone. Winners will receive their choice of one (1) TopSkin case + color. Each case (except for the shuffle) includes a screen protector, wrist strap and removable swivel belt clip. For more information about any PDO products please visit www.pdostore.com
TopSkin for iPhone (value $19.99)
TopSkin for iPod Touch (value $19.99)
TopSkin for iPod Classic (value $19.99)
TopSkin for iPod Video (5th generation) (value $8.99)
TopSkin for iPod Nano (3rd generation) (value $14.99)
TopSkin for iPod Nano (2nd generation) (value $4.99)
TopSkin for iPod Nano (1st generation) (value $2.99)
TopSkin for iPod Shuffle (2nd generation) (value $8.99)
- This giveaway is open only to U.S. residents.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- One entry per person.
- The giveaway will begin as of this posting.
- Deadline for entries: February 29, 2008 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
- Winners will be announced and published on this page March 3, 2008.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Get your parents’ permission and enter with their email address.
- Void where prohibited.
- iLounge is not responsible for computer malfunctions, bugs or viruses, and causes beyond our control. iLounge has the right to terminate this giveaway at any given time without notice.
- iLounge will not release any personally identifiable information to any third party other than necessary to deliver the prize to winners.
- Associates, employees, principles, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
- The prize selected does not imply or express any endorsement from the manufacturer or any other relationship with iLounge.
- iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
- Any attempt to manipulate, interfere with, or otherwise alter any entries, other systems or services of iLounge will disqualify all those implicated and subject them to prosecution in the State of California, United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Incipio to acquire Skullcandy
- Apple confirms iOS 10 kernel was left open to improve performance
- Apple leaves iOS 10 kernel open to scrutiny
- Judge throws out ‘Error 53’ lawsuit against Apple
- Chinese company in iPhone patent fight is all but defunct
- Apple adds nine more apps to universal search in Apple TV
- WSJ: iPhone to see modest changes this year, eliminate headphone jack
- China tightening restrictions on mobile games starting next month
- Supreme Court patent ruling bodes well for future Apple cases
- Apple to pay $400M to consumers over e-book price fixing case
- Zagg Slim Book for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Element Case Ronin for iPhone 6/6s
- JBL Clip 2 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Catalyst Case for iPad mini 4
- Jaybird Freedom Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Zagg Flex Arc Wireless Earbuds + Speakers
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7NC SonicPro Headphones with Active Noise Cancellation
- Twelve South BookBook for 12.9” iPad Pro
- Spigen Rugged Armor, Style Armor + Wallet S for iPhone SE
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app