PDO 50 Cases Giveaway - Winners Announced
Congratulations to the winners:
Muhammad Faiz Ab Malek
Winners can expect their prizes to be shipped direct from PDO.
PDO is giving away fifty (50) of their TopSkin line of silicone cases for iPod and iPhone. Winners will receive their choice of one (1) TopSkin case + color. Each case (except for the shuffle) includes a screen protector, wrist strap and removable swivel belt clip. For more information about any PDO products please visit www.pdostore.com
TopSkin for iPhone (value $19.99)
TopSkin for iPod Touch (value $19.99)
TopSkin for iPod Classic (value $19.99)
TopSkin for iPod Video (5th generation) (value $8.99)
TopSkin for iPod Nano (3rd generation) (value $14.99)
TopSkin for iPod Nano (2nd generation) (value $4.99)
TopSkin for iPod Nano (1st generation) (value $2.99)
TopSkin for iPod Shuffle (2nd generation) (value $8.99)
- This giveaway is open only to U.S. residents.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- One entry per person.
- The giveaway will begin as of this posting.
- Deadline for entries: February 29, 2008 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
- Winners will be announced and published on this page March 3, 2008.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Get your parents’ permission and enter with their email address.
- Void where prohibited.
- iLounge is not responsible for computer malfunctions, bugs or viruses, and causes beyond our control. iLounge has the right to terminate this giveaway at any given time without notice.
- iLounge will not release any personally identifiable information to any third party other than necessary to deliver the prize to winners.
- Associates, employees, principles, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
- The prize selected does not imply or express any endorsement from the manufacturer or any other relationship with iLounge.
- iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
- Any attempt to manipulate, interfere with, or otherwise alter any entries, other systems or services of iLounge will disqualify all those implicated and subject them to prosecution in the State of California, United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?