PDO intros accessories for new iPod family
PDO has announced several new accessories for the iPod nano (with video), iPod classic, and iPod touch. The TopSkin for iPod nano (with video) is a silicone case that features a play-through design for Click Wheel access, as well as an open bottom for access to the headphone jack, hold switch, and Dock Connector. The sides of the case feature a “microtexture” pattern for extra grip, and the case includes a screen protector, leather wrist strap, and ratcheting belt clip. It sells for $15 and will be available in four colors. The TopSkin for iPod touch features a play-through design around the home and hold buttons, protective coverings for the Dock Connector and headphone jack, and includes a full-front screen protector, leather wrist strap, and ratcheting belt clip. It will be available in black, blue, pink, and white, and will sell for $20. The Flipp Premium Leather Case for iPod classic is a flip cover-style hard leather case that features a magnetic closure, an integrated screen protector, and a belt clip. It will also be available in four colors, and will sell for $30. Finally, Screen protectors for the iPod nano (with video), iPod classic, and iPod touch will be available, each sells for $9. All products are available now for pre-order and are expected to ship on or before the end of October.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple TV adds CBS Sports, USA Now channels
- GE’s intelligent LED lightbulbs will work with HomeKit
- Apple releases band design guidelines for Apple Watch
- New Apple TV remote to have touchpad
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Limited Apple Watch supplies due to faulty taptic engine?
- Twitter CEO hints at larger Spotlight integration
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?