PDO intros aluminum cases for iPod classic, nano 3G
PDO has introduced its Aluminum V2 for iPod classic and Aluminum N3 for iPod nano (with video) cases, along with screen protectors for the new iPod line. Adapted from the fifth-generation iPod model, the Aluminum V2 for the iPod classic is made of aircraft grade aluminum, and features both screen and Click Wheel protection, neoprene interior lining, and cut-outs for access to the Dock Connector, headphone jack, and hold switch. It is available for pre-order in two sizes and four color combinations: black case with black, blue, or red Click Wheel cover, or silver case with black Click Wheel cover. The Aluminum V2 for iPod classic sells for $30 and is expected to ship by the end of October.
The Aluminum N3 for iPod nano (with video) is similarly made and costs $25. It is also available for pre-order in black or silver and is expected to ship by the end of October. Finally, PDO Screen Protectors for the iPod nano (with video), iPod classic, and iPod touch are now available. Protectors for the iPod nano and iPod classic include pieces that cover the screen, Click Wheel, and chrome rear surface, while the screen protector for iPod touch covers the entire front face and chrome rear. Each package contains two sets of protectors and sells for $9. In addition, PDO is offering free shipping on all orders until October 21.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?