PDO intros aluminum cases for iPod classic, nano 3G
PDO has introduced its Aluminum V2 for iPod classic and Aluminum N3 for iPod nano (with video) cases, along with screen protectors for the new iPod line. Adapted from the fifth-generation iPod model, the Aluminum V2 for the iPod classic is made of aircraft grade aluminum, and features both screen and Click Wheel protection, neoprene interior lining, and cut-outs for access to the Dock Connector, headphone jack, and hold switch. It is available for pre-order in two sizes and four color combinations: black case with black, blue, or red Click Wheel cover, or silver case with black Click Wheel cover. The Aluminum V2 for iPod classic sells for $30 and is expected to ship by the end of October.
The Aluminum N3 for iPod nano (with video) is similarly made and costs $25. It is also available for pre-order in black or silver and is expected to ship by the end of October. Finally, PDO Screen Protectors for the iPod nano (with video), iPod classic, and iPod touch are now available. Protectors for the iPod nano and iPod classic include pieces that cover the screen, Click Wheel, and chrome rear surface, while the screen protector for iPod touch covers the entire front face and chrome rear. Each package contains two sets of protectors and sells for $9. In addition, PDO is offering free shipping on all orders until October 21.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?