PDO intros aluminum cases for iPod classic, nano 3G
PDO has introduced its Aluminum V2 for iPod classic and Aluminum N3 for iPod nano (with video) cases, along with screen protectors for the new iPod line. Adapted from the fifth-generation iPod model, the Aluminum V2 for the iPod classic is made of aircraft grade aluminum, and features both screen and Click Wheel protection, neoprene interior lining, and cut-outs for access to the Dock Connector, headphone jack, and hold switch. It is available for pre-order in two sizes and four color combinations: black case with black, blue, or red Click Wheel cover, or silver case with black Click Wheel cover. The Aluminum V2 for iPod classic sells for $30 and is expected to ship by the end of October.
The Aluminum N3 for iPod nano (with video) is similarly made and costs $25. It is also available for pre-order in black or silver and is expected to ship by the end of October. Finally, PDO Screen Protectors for the iPod nano (with video), iPod classic, and iPod touch are now available. Protectors for the iPod nano and iPod classic include pieces that cover the screen, Click Wheel, and chrome rear surface, while the screen protector for iPod touch covers the entire front face and chrome rear. Each package contains two sets of protectors and sells for $9. In addition, PDO is offering free shipping on all orders until October 21.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Japan Display vying to be Apple’s primary display supplier (Update: new plant confirmed)
- Apple comes to the Dow Jones Industrial Average, will replace AT&T
- Apple extends iPhone 5 Battery Replacement Program
- Revamped Apple music service not coming until WWDC; new Apple TV later this year?
- Larger iPad production delayed until later this year, USB 3.0 ports to be added?
- Apple, others likely to reach $415M settlement in poaching lawsuit (Update: settlement approved)
- Apple and HBO in talks for ‘HBO Now’ service launch
- Report: Next-gen ‘iPhone 6s’ to feature 2GB RAM, Apple SIM
- Apple looking to settle with electric car battery company
- Apple pushing out fix next week for ‘FREAK’ security flaw
- Gumdrop Cases Drop Tech Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Uniq Aircraft+ for iPhone 6
- Speck MightyShell + Faceplate for iPhone 6 Plus
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?