PDO ships Sleek case for iPhone 3G, announces cases for iPod nano 4G, touch 2G
PDO has released its new Sleek Crystal Case for the iPhone 3G. Made from clear hard polycarbonate, the Sleek features press-thru rubber covers for the sleep/wake and volume buttons, rubber inserts for the headphone jack and dock connector, a two-piece, snap-on design, open access to the screen, ringer switch, speaker, microphone, home button, and camera, and an included film screen protector. It is available now for $25; for more information, see our First Look article. The company will also offer similar Sleek Crystal Cases for the second-generation iPod touch and fourth-generation iPod nano, which will be available later this month and will sell for $25 and $20, respectively.
In addition, PDO has announced its TopSkin cases for the second-generation iPod touch and fourth-generation iPod nano. The form-fitting silicone cases will feature a micro-texture pattern for added grip; the iPod touch version will feature protective flaps for the headphone jack and dock connector along with play-thru covers for the home, sleep/wake, and volume buttons, an included screen protector and lanyard, and will sell for $20. The iPod nano version will offer cut-out access to the screen, Click Wheel, and bottom, and will sell for $15. Finally, the company has announced its new line of ProFilms protective film sets for the iPhone 3G, iPod touch 2G, iPod nano 4G, and iPod classic (120GB). Each set will include one set of films, application solution, and a squeegee application card, and will sell for $20. PDO’s new line of TopSkin cases for the iPod touch 2G and iPod nano 4G and its new line of ProFilms will be available later this month.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?