PDO ships Sleek case for iPhone 3G, announces cases for iPod nano 4G, touch 2G
PDO has released its new Sleek Crystal Case for the iPhone 3G. Made from clear hard polycarbonate, the Sleek features press-thru rubber covers for the sleep/wake and volume buttons, rubber inserts for the headphone jack and dock connector, a two-piece, snap-on design, open access to the screen, ringer switch, speaker, microphone, home button, and camera, and an included film screen protector. It is available now for $25; for more information, see our First Look article. The company will also offer similar Sleek Crystal Cases for the second-generation iPod touch and fourth-generation iPod nano, which will be available later this month and will sell for $25 and $20, respectively.
In addition, PDO has announced its TopSkin cases for the second-generation iPod touch and fourth-generation iPod nano. The form-fitting silicone cases will feature a micro-texture pattern for added grip; the iPod touch version will feature protective flaps for the headphone jack and dock connector along with play-thru covers for the home, sleep/wake, and volume buttons, an included screen protector and lanyard, and will sell for $20. The iPod nano version will offer cut-out access to the screen, Click Wheel, and bottom, and will sell for $15. Finally, the company has announced its new line of ProFilms protective film sets for the iPhone 3G, iPod touch 2G, iPod nano 4G, and iPod classic (120GB). Each set will include one set of films, application solution, and a squeegee application card, and will sell for $20. PDO’s new line of TopSkin cases for the iPod touch 2G and iPod nano 4G and its new line of ProFilms will be available later this month.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Report: Apple in talks to launch virtual network service
- Dr. Dre’s new album coming to iTunes, Apple Music on Friday
- Nokia’s HERE Maps sold to automakers in $3.1B deal
- Report: Apple plans to use Siri to transcribe voicemails
- Leaked photos suggest thicker, Force Touch-equipped iPhones
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?