PDO ships TopSkin for iPhone 3G, reveals cases, chargers
PDO has announced that it is now shipping the TopSkin for iPhone 3G, and has also introduced its new High Performance Series cables and PowerUP car and wall chargers for iPod and iPhone. Announced in June, the TopSkin is a form-fitting silicone case featuring a play-through design that covers the power, volume, and home buttons in a slim layer of silicone, while cut-outs allow for access to the iPhone’s screen, camera, ring/vibrate switch, speakers, and microphone. The device’s Dock Connector and headphone jack are covered by flaps that can be opened for access and protect the ports when not in use. In addition, the TopSkin features a micro texture grip on all four sides, and includes a slim-profile belt clip and a full frontal screen protector. It sells for $20.
PDO’s High Performance Series cables include the Audio Auxiliary Cable and RCA Stereo Audio Cable. Both cables measure six feet in length and feature black chrome finished connectors with gold-plated contacts. The 3.5mm to 3.5mm Audio Auxiliary Cable allows the user to connect his/her iPod or iPhone to a car’s auxiliary input jack, while the 3.5mm to RCA Stereo Audio Cable allows connection of an iPod or iPhone to a traditional stereo speaker system. Both cables are compatible with all iPod and iPhone models, and will be available at the end of the month for $20 each. Finally, PDO’s PowerUP Wall Charger and PowerUp Car Charger for iPod and iPhone enable charging of the devices at home and in the car, respectively. The PowerUP Wall Charger features dual USB charging ports for charging two iPods/iPhones at once, and comes with a USB Dock Connector charging cable. The PowerUP Car Charger features an indicator light to show charging status and an integrated coiled Dock Connector cable. Both chargers will be available in early August for $20 each.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- Logitech introduces new Logi label
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Report: Apple in talks to launch virtual network service
- Dr. Dre’s new album coming to iTunes, Apple Music on Friday
- Nokia’s HERE Maps sold to automakers in $3.1B deal
- Report: Apple plans to use Siri to transcribe voicemails
- Leaked photos suggest thicker, Force Touch-equipped iPhones
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?