PDO ships TopSkin for iPhone 3G, reveals cases, chargers
PDO has announced that it is now shipping the TopSkin for iPhone 3G, and has also introduced its new High Performance Series cables and PowerUP car and wall chargers for iPod and iPhone. Announced in June, the TopSkin is a form-fitting silicone case featuring a play-through design that covers the power, volume, and home buttons in a slim layer of silicone, while cut-outs allow for access to the iPhone’s screen, camera, ring/vibrate switch, speakers, and microphone. The device’s Dock Connector and headphone jack are covered by flaps that can be opened for access and protect the ports when not in use. In addition, the TopSkin features a micro texture grip on all four sides, and includes a slim-profile belt clip and a full frontal screen protector. It sells for $20.
PDO’s High Performance Series cables include the Audio Auxiliary Cable and RCA Stereo Audio Cable. Both cables measure six feet in length and feature black chrome finished connectors with gold-plated contacts. The 3.5mm to 3.5mm Audio Auxiliary Cable allows the user to connect his/her iPod or iPhone to a car’s auxiliary input jack, while the 3.5mm to RCA Stereo Audio Cable allows connection of an iPod or iPhone to a traditional stereo speaker system. Both cables are compatible with all iPod and iPhone models, and will be available at the end of the month for $20 each. Finally, PDO’s PowerUP Wall Charger and PowerUp Car Charger for iPod and iPhone enable charging of the devices at home and in the car, respectively. The PowerUP Wall Charger features dual USB charging ports for charging two iPods/iPhones at once, and comes with a USB Dock Connector charging cable. The PowerUP Car Charger features an indicator light to show charging status and an integrated coiled Dock Connector cable. Both chargers will be available in early August for $20 each.
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Parrot announces 13 new Minidrones
- Incipio acquires ClamCase
- Apple issues recall of Beats Pill XL speaker
- Report: iPhone 6S to get 12MP camera, 4K video recording?
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- Cue: New iOS 9 beta coming next week
- iTunes 12.2 release includes support for Apple Music
- Report: iPhone 6S to look ‘nearly identical’ to iPhone 6
- Appeals court: Apple conspired to fix e-book prices
- Apple Music makes subscriptions available through carriers, adds iCloud Music Library
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 21
- Iovine: Human curation is key for Apple Music
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?