PDO ships TopSkin for iPhone 3G, reveals cases, chargers
PDO has announced that it is now shipping the TopSkin for iPhone 3G, and has also introduced its new High Performance Series cables and PowerUP car and wall chargers for iPod and iPhone. Announced in June, the TopSkin is a form-fitting silicone case featuring a play-through design that covers the power, volume, and home buttons in a slim layer of silicone, while cut-outs allow for access to the iPhone’s screen, camera, ring/vibrate switch, speakers, and microphone. The device’s Dock Connector and headphone jack are covered by flaps that can be opened for access and protect the ports when not in use. In addition, the TopSkin features a micro texture grip on all four sides, and includes a slim-profile belt clip and a full frontal screen protector. It sells for $20.
PDO’s High Performance Series cables include the Audio Auxiliary Cable and RCA Stereo Audio Cable. Both cables measure six feet in length and feature black chrome finished connectors with gold-plated contacts. The 3.5mm to 3.5mm Audio Auxiliary Cable allows the user to connect his/her iPod or iPhone to a car’s auxiliary input jack, while the 3.5mm to RCA Stereo Audio Cable allows connection of an iPod or iPhone to a traditional stereo speaker system. Both cables are compatible with all iPod and iPhone models, and will be available at the end of the month for $20 each. Finally, PDO’s PowerUP Wall Charger and PowerUp Car Charger for iPod and iPhone enable charging of the devices at home and in the car, respectively. The PowerUP Wall Charger features dual USB charging ports for charging two iPods/iPhones at once, and comes with a USB Dock Connector charging cable. The PowerUP Car Charger features an indicator light to show charging status and an integrated coiled Dock Connector cable. Both chargers will be available in early August for $20 each.
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Don’t miss our Best of the Year Awards 2014
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards