Pepsi iTunes winners and losers | iLounge News

Pepsi iTunes winners and losers

The Pepsi iTunes Music Giveaway has begun. Are you a winner or a loser? Let us know below where it was you bought the winning bottelcap and your location. Copy and paste the following into your comments and answer the following:

Winner or Loser:
Drink:
Location:
Store:

If you’d like a chance to win, we are giving away winning bottle cap codes in the forums. We will post winning codes whenever possible

« Mac: Connect iPod, iTunes crashes in OS X 10.3

AudioBerkman releases “The Gadget Factor” »

Comments

Winner or Loser:  Winner
Drink: Diet Pepsi
Location:  NW IN
Store:  Sterks

Posted by Ron on February 9, 2004 at 8:40 PM (CST)

Sadly, it is kind of a pain to even play this contest, University of Washington is largely “Coke products only.”

Posted by Jon in Seattle, WA on February 9, 2004 at 8:40 PM (CST)

Wins:  so far 4

Drink: all Diet Pepsi (I have not seen any other drinks with playing caps.)

Location: Tuscon, AZ

Stores: Safeway (Golf Links/Wilmot and Houghton/Brodway)
University of Arizona Student Union Store. All purchased at U of A were Losers (3)  (U of A is a Pepsi campus)

I have switch to Pepsi for the contest. I am normally a Coke drinker.

Good Luck to all

Posted by Margaret on February 9, 2004 at 8:51 PM (CST)

I am up to 9 winners (out of 10 diet pepsi’s, all from Quick Trips).

Yipppeee!

I look at it as free pop more than free itunes.

Bob

Posted by Bob on February 9, 2004 at 9:01 PM (CST)

I haven’t won - I live on the northwest side of Tucson. Every weekend I venture down to the U - Margaret - I have bought Pepsi at that Safeway and have not won. I am usually a coke drinker too.

Posted by mongoos150 on February 9, 2004 at 9:05 PM (CST)

I won one last week, diet pepsi, at the Orlando Sentinel cafeteria. 1 of 1!

Posted by Prudence in Somerville, MA on February 9, 2004 at 9:14 PM (CST)

Been 9 days and still no Pepsi with playing caps anywhere! :-(  Manhattan NYC

Posted by dak on February 9, 2004 at 9:17 PM (CST)

no caps in san antonio yet :(

Posted by dakota650r on February 9, 2004 at 9:20 PM (CST)

2 For 2!!!

Winner or Loser:  Winner!
Drink:  Sierra Mist
Location:  Tempe, AZ
Store:  ASU Student Union Market

Winner or Loser:  Winner!
Drink:  Diet Pepsi
Location:  Tempe, AZ
Store:  ASU Student Union Market

Posted by Jerrod H. in TX on February 9, 2004 at 9:21 PM (CST)

Winner or Loser: Loser
Drink: Diet Pepsi
Location: Tampa, Fl
Store: Target

Posted by BetaThetaPi_ZetaBeta_211 on February 9, 2004 at 9:29 PM (CST)

Winner or Loser: WINNER
Drink: Diet Pepsi
Location: Cedar Hill
Store: 7-11

But I cheat so blah! Won everytime

Posted by chris luby on February 9, 2004 at 10:01 PM (CST)

Winner or Loser: WINNER
Drink: Pepsi
Location: Baltimore, MD
Store: Giants

I’m 1 for 2.  Haven’t redeem it yet, slow connection at home.

Posted by Naeem Muhammad on February 9, 2004 at 10:11 PM (CST)

Winner or Loser: 5 losers in a row
Drink: Big Gulp Cups
Location: 7-11
Store: Mission Valley, San Diego

i still can’t find the caps anywhere!

Posted by Robert McDowell on February 9, 2004 at 10:24 PM (CST)

Winner or Loser: Winner (8 for 19)
Drink: Pepsi and Diet Pepsi
Location: Washington, DC
Store: Safeway, Giant, Target

Caps are slowly appearing around town. Still haven’t seen a single Sierra Mist bottle with the promotion. I’ve already sold my soul what with all the Pepsi I’ve been drinking (yech, but hey “free songs!”)

Posted by Chris VandeVenter on February 9, 2004 at 11:47 PM (CST)

No iPepsi in Valencia, CA yet, or in Chatsworth, either. BOOO!

Posted by Andrew Crow on February 10, 2004 at 12:58 AM (CST)

Winner or Loser: 2 for 2 wins!
Drink: Pepsi
Location: Wiscasset, Maine
Store: Irvings gas station

Posted by Norman Medina on February 10, 2004 at 4:25 AM (CST)

Winner or Loser:  2 for 2 Winner
Drink: Pepsi
Location: Fairfax, VA
Store: 7-11

Posted by The Raven in USA on February 10, 2004 at 5:58 AM (CST)

Winner or Loser: 2 for 2 loss…
Drink: Coke. 7-11 is selling the fountain cups in my area so I buy a Coke in a Pepsi cup. There coould be some werid Karma going on here…
Location: Walnut Creek, CA
Store: 7-11

Posted by Harry on February 10, 2004 at 6:44 AM (CST)

Winner or Loser: Winner
Drink: Pepsi
Location: Richmond, Va
Store: Ukrops

Posted by jon on February 10, 2004 at 6:55 AM (CST)

Winner or Loser: 6 wins 2 losses
Drink: Pepsi and Sierra Mist
Location: Hampton, Virginia
Store: 7-Eleven and Solo (Gas Station)

Local 7-Eleven: Buy One Get One Free Sierra Mist :D

Posted by cybergoober on February 10, 2004 at 7:42 AM (CST)

Page 1 of 15 pages  1 2 3 >  Last ›

Please enter the word you see in the image below: