Philips adds four new iPod systems in UK
Philips has debuted four new speaker systems for iPod, all with integrated iPod Docks, in the UK. The DCM230/05 is a boombox-style system that features USB Direct for connecting other media players, a built-in CD player, digital tuner, dynamic bass boost, remote control, and 30W total power. It sells for £200. The DC199 is a small, cube-shaped 2.1-channel system with built-in subwoofer, USB Direct, digital tuner, remote control, and a wake up and sleep timer. It is available for £140. Philips’ AZ1330D is another boombox system, featuring bass reflex speakers, a built-in CD player, digital tuner, remote control, and 2x4W power. It sells for £100. Finally, the MCM398D is a bookshelf-style system that features a built-in CD player, 2x100W power, dynamic bass boost, digital tuner, wake up and sleep timer, wood-finished speakers, and a remote control. It sells for £140. [via Engadget]
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?