Philips intros new iPod-ready audio systems
Philips has introduced several new iPod-ready audio systems, as well as a new standalone dock with a two-way RF remote. The Philips BTM-630 one-piece music system features an MP3-CD player and burner, an integrated iPod Dock and Bluetooth capability, and a USB port and SD/MMC slot. The BTM-628 packs similar features (minus the CD burning) but comes as a three-piece system, and includes a Bluetooth-equipped iPod dock for easy placement and control. It sells for $200. The HA-300 is a clock radio with integrated iPod/GoGear that is priced at $80. The MCM-740D is a one-piece stereo with iPod dock, MP3/WMA-CD player, and USB port; it carries a price of $200. Finally, the SJM3151 stand-alone iPod dock features a two-way ZigBee RF remote with a LCD screen that displays the iPod’s menu. Pricing information for the BTM-630 and SJM3151 was unavailable; the products are expected in stores this fall. [via Engadget]
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?