Philips releases Fidelio speaker for iPad, iPhone and iPod
Philips has released the Fidelio, a new docking speaker system for iPad, iPhone and iPod devices with wireless Bluetooth streaming capabilities. The Fidelio provides docking playback and charging capabilities for all recent iPod classic, iPod nano and iPhone models with a larger dock area to also accommodate the iPad. The speaker system can be powered by an AC power supply or internal rechargeable battery that provides up to 5 hours of operating time. Sound is delivered by two 3” full range woofers with 2x15 W RMS stereo output and users can adjust volume and pause or change tracks using the including multi-function remote control. The Fidelio also provides A2DP/AVRCP Bluetooth connectivity that can be used to play back music or game audio using the built-in Bluetooth capabilities on the iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. A free Fidelio+ app is available to allow further customization of the speaker system directly from the iOS device including access to a five-band equalizer and customizable alarm settings with sleep timer and the ability to wake to music, nature sounds and/or photos.
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Limited Apple Watch supplies due to faulty taptic engine?
- Twitter CEO hints at larger Spotlight integration
- Problem with iPad app grounds American Airlines flights
- Apple rejects Apple Watch apps that just tell time, requires independent approval for certain health apps
- Users with arm tattoos report problems with Apple Watch sensors
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?