PhoneSuit unveils Mili Power Pack for iPhone [updated]
PhoneSuit has introduced its new Mili Power Pack for iPhone. The Mili, like the Mophie Juice Pack, slides onto the phone from the bottom, leaving the top and front exposed while covering most of the device’s back side. Compatible with both the iPhone and iPhone 3G, the Mili features an 1800 mAh battery, along with a mini-UB port for recharging and a full-size USB port for charging other accessories. The company claims the battery provides 350 hours of standby time, 6 hours of talk time or Internet use over 3G, 12 hours of talk time on EDGE, and 7 hours of Internet use over Wi-Fi, as well as 28 hours of audio playback or 8 hours of video playback. The PhoneSuit Mili Power Pack for iPhone will be available in six colors for $80; ordering will begin January 23.
Updated Feb. 19, 2009 PhoneSuit has announced that all Mili Power Pack units purchased from Feb. 19 forward will include a higher-capacity, 2000 mAh battery. The price for the Mili will remain $80, and the product’s packaging will be updated to reflect the change.
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?