PhoneSuit unveils Mili Power Pack for iPhone [updated]
PhoneSuit has introduced its new Mili Power Pack for iPhone. The Mili, like the Mophie Juice Pack, slides onto the phone from the bottom, leaving the top and front exposed while covering most of the device’s back side. Compatible with both the iPhone and iPhone 3G, the Mili features an 1800 mAh battery, along with a mini-UB port for recharging and a full-size USB port for charging other accessories. The company claims the battery provides 350 hours of standby time, 6 hours of talk time or Internet use over 3G, 12 hours of talk time on EDGE, and 7 hours of Internet use over Wi-Fi, as well as 28 hours of audio playback or 8 hours of video playback. The PhoneSuit Mili Power Pack for iPhone will be available in six colors for $80; ordering will begin January 23.
Updated Feb. 19, 2009 PhoneSuit has announced that all Mili Power Pack units purchased from Feb. 19 forward will include a higher-capacity, 2000 mAh battery. The price for the Mili will remain $80, and the product’s packaging will be updated to reflect the change.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Apple wants networks to handle streaming for its web TV service
- Pandora CFO calls Apple a ‘frenemy,’ says service will be available in CarPlay
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?