Photogene adds in-app print orders, new editing tools
Omer Shoor has updated Photogene² for iPhone and Photogene for iPad adding the ability to order print products directly from within the app, support for inter-device photo transfers and several new editing features. With the latest version, users can now order physical photo products such as greeting cards and magnets via tap2print and take advantage of new editing tools such as a clarity slider and clone tool. The update also allows users to create their own presets and copy-and-paste edits between multiple photos.
Both the iPad and iPhone versions also now have the ability to transfer photos directly between the Photogene apps running on two different iOS devices and upload photos directly to Evernote and Tumblr. iOS 5 users can also now preserve original file names when uploading photos to Dropbox, FTP or sending via e-mail and add date-stamps to exported photos. Photogene for iPad also gains the ability to copy and paste IPTC data between photos and set star ratings in full-size view for users who have purchased the Pro upgrade pack. Photogene² for iPhone ($1) and Photogene for iPad ($3) are both available from the App Store.
- Atari Fit, Launcher, Stormblades, Camera+ 6.2, GoodReader 4.1 + IMDb 5.0
- Apple pulls The Whole Pantry app amid developer scandal
- FREAK security flaws still present in popular iOS apps
- Nintendo to develop games for smartphones
- Age of Sparta, Google Calendar, Snow White + more
- Asphalt 8: Airborne 1.8, Calcbot 2.0, Gmail 4.0, Real Steel Champions, SimCity BuildIt Tokyo Town
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?