Photogene for iPad adds Retina Display support, new editing tools
Photogene for iPad has been updated with support for the third-generation iPad Retina Display, new editing tools and performance improvements users of second- and third-generation iPad models. In addition to Retina Display support, version 3.4 greatly improves resolution during editing of photos on the newer iPad models and also takes advantage of the dual-core chipset on these models to reduce save and export times.
Several new editing tools have also bee introduced in this latest update, including the use of colour adjustments and filters as gradient transitions, new annotation tools for adding arrows and markers, the ability to rotate text boxes and a new oil-painting filter. A new curves algorithm has been added to provide easier curve handling and users can now add or modify photo geo-tags while editing and add textual watermarking with the Go-Pro update. Several bugs have also been fixed regarding Dropbox and FTP uploading as well as general stability throughout the app. Photogene for iPad requires iOS 4.2 or later and is available from the App Store for $1.
- Halo: Spartan Bundle, Cut!, Sago Mini Toolbox, Chrome, System Monitor + Tumblr
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Implosion, Last Voyage, Glass, Instagram + Snapseed
- After School app returns to App Store with new safety features
- Report: Apple acquisition used for App Store ‘Explore’ tab
- Apple Maps adds Booking.com and Trip Advisor reviews
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?