Photos of iSkin’s “Show some Skin” event posted
We’ve posted over 60 photos from the recent “Show some Skin” event hosted by iSkin at DataVision NYC. In the photos you’ll see iLounge’s lounge area (provided by Urban Outfitters) where we got a chance to meet with our readers and talk iPod.
Although we had some difficulties with the Internet broadcast, the turn out for the event was better than expected. There were tons of giveaways including eight 15GB iPods, and many walked away with Belkin iPod Survival Kits containing over $300 in iPod accessories in a large box.
We want to thank our readers for visiting us in the ‘lounge and participating in the event. A special thanks to iSkin for letting us join in the festivities, and shout outs to Sonja, Debbie and Dan for showing there enthusiastic support for iLounge.com.
We hope to see you at the next iPod event coming to a city near you.
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?