Photos of iSkin’s “Show some Skin” event posted
We’ve posted over 60 photos from the recent “Show some Skin” event hosted by iSkin at DataVision NYC. In the photos you’ll see iLounge’s lounge area (provided by Urban Outfitters) where we got a chance to meet with our readers and talk iPod.
Although we had some difficulties with the Internet broadcast, the turn out for the event was better than expected. There were tons of giveaways including eight 15GB iPods, and many walked away with Belkin iPod Survival Kits containing over $300 in iPod accessories in a large box.
We want to thank our readers for visiting us in the ‘lounge and participating in the event. A special thanks to iSkin for letting us join in the festivities, and shout outs to Sonja, Debbie and Dan for showing there enthusiastic support for iLounge.com.
We hope to see you at the next iPod event coming to a city near you.
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?