PicPosterous adds background uploading
Posterous has released an update to its utility for posting photos and videos to Posterous.com adding background uploading on multitasking-capable iOS 4 devices and updated graphics for the iPhone 4 Retina Display. PicPosterous allows Posterous users to upload photos and videos to Posterous from the camera or the device’s saved photos library, either creating new albums on Posterous or adding photos to previous albums. Users can also delete photos from albums, geo tag photos and videos during upload, and manage and create multiple sites and albums. Uploaded videos are converted and stored by Posterous in both Flash and QuickTime-compatible formats allowing them to be viewed in a most desktop and mobile browsers. PicPosterous also supports HD-quality videos when recorded from within the app itself; videos selected from the device’s photo library remain limited to VGA quality. New users can create a Posterous album simply by submitting pictures with no account required, or optionally register on Posterous.com to manage multiple sites, create private albums and automatically post updates to other services such as Twitter, Facebook and Flickr. PicPosterous is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Layout from Instagram, Periscope, The Trace + Apple Watch app updates
- Atari Fit, Launcher, Stormblades, Camera+ 6.2, GoodReader 4.1 + IMDb 5.0
- Apple pulls The Whole Pantry app amid developer scandal
- FREAK security flaws still present in popular iOS apps
- Nintendo to develop games for smartphones
- Age of Sparta, Google Calendar, Snow White + more
- Apple wants networks to handle streaming for its web TV service
- Pandora CFO calls Apple a ‘frenemy,’ says service will be available in CarPlay
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?