Pioneer announces new AV Receivers for iPhone and iPod
Pioneer announced today that it is now shipping three new AV receivers that provide iPhone and iPod integration. The new VSX-819AH, VSX-919AH and VSX-1019AH promise a seamless user experience for iPhone and iPod owners, allowing users to simply plug their iPhones or iPods into the receivers, then utilize a full-color graphic user interface complete with album art, controlled via a remote control that can easily navigate through playlists. Additionally, Pioneer’s AV receivers will intuitively turn on the Auto Music-Mute function when a call is received on an iPhone, allowing users to maintain an uninterrupted entertainment experience.
“With our new line of A/V Receivers that seamlessly integrate with Apple’s iPhone and iPod, we now offer a complete solution for improved portable audio playback in the home theater realm,” said David Bales of Pioneer. “With Pioneer’s rich heritage in A/V receiver design and innovation, we are thrilled to give our customers the ability to make iPhone and iPod part of their home theater system.”
Pioneer’s new line of AV Receivers are available now for suggested retail prices of $299-$499, differing based on their audio and video performance characteristics, including increasing video upscaling capabilities, sound controls, and AV inputs.
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Don’t miss our Best of the Year Awards 2014
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Nautilus announces HealthKit integration
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Cook ‘deeply offended’ by BBC allegations
- BBC investigative report claims Apple fails to protect Chinese workers
- Apple releases iOS 8.2 beta 3 to developers
- Tim Cook announces $20M raised for (PRODUCT)RED in internal e-mail
- Apple announces 64-bit and iOS 8 requirements for app updates
- Apple ordered to turn over records in Canadian iPhone antitrust probe
- Apple halts online sales in Russia
- Apple found not guilty in iPod, iTunes Store lock-in suit
- Apple Pay cards represent 90 percent of US credit purchase volume; Samsung readying rival service
- Apps of the Week: Microsoft’s MSN apps
- STM Dux for iPhone 6
- Kenu Stance Compact Tripod for iPhone
- SwitchEasy Boombox for iPhone 6
- STM Skinny Pro for iPad Air 2
- SwitchEasy Rave for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Wrap for iPhone 6 Plus
- Dog & Bone Wetsuit for iPhone 6
- Belkin Qode Ultimate + Ultimate Pro Keyboard Cases for iPad Air 2
- Evollve Ozobot
- Skech Crystal for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, Hard Rubber + Ice for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPad Air 2
- Last-Minute Holiday Gift Guide for 2014
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0