Pioneer rolls out four audio systems for iPod, iPhone
Pioneer has rolled out four new sound systems for the iPod and iPhone. The new Audition Series XW-NAS3/-K system features a top-mounted dock, a double isolated frame for improved bass response with less cabinet resonance, a 2.1-channel dynamic digital amplifier, component and composite video outputs, compatibility with Pioneer’s AS-BT100 Bluetooth adapter, and a down-firing subwoofer. It will be available in April in black or white and will sell for $450. The XW-NAV1K-K HTD system is designed to serve as an all-in-one home theater unit, with a built-in dock, 1080p-upscaling DVD/CD player, composite video and HDMI output, a FM tuner, USB connectivity for attaching a USB flash drive or hard drive, a digital amplifier, two full-range speakers with 2.75-inch passive radiators, and an included remote control. It will be available in June with either a black or white frame and will sell for $300.
Pioneer’s XW-NAC1-K and XW-NAC3-K Duo Series systems offer dual top-mounted docks for playback and simultaneous charging, built-in Bluetooth for wireless audio streaming, a “Double Shuffle” feature that plays music from both connected iPods or iPhones, fading the music in and out between songs, auxiliary inputs, composite video outputs and a black-and-white design. In addition, the XW-NAC3-K offers DLNA 1.5 compatibility, and the ability to play Internet radio stations via the vTuner feature. The XW-NAC1-K will be available in May while the XW-NAC3-K will be available in June; the systems will sell for $350 and $450, respectively.
- Philips introduces dimmer remote kit for Hue lights
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Logitech introduces new Logi label
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Apple to drop first-gen Apple TV, iPod classic support as of Sept 8th
- New Apple TV to feature motion sensitive remote
- Media companies balk at $40/mo. plan for Apple TV service
- Former Beats Music CEO Ian Rogers leaves Apple
- Apple partners with PayAnywhere for Apple Pay
- Report: iPhone 6S to retain 16GB base model
- Apple sends out invites to September 9 event
- iPhone 6S to get front flash mode? (Update: Rose Gold color on the way)
- Report: iPhone 6S to support Motion wallpapers
- Rumor: iPhone 6S Plus to have smaller battery, packaging revealed?
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Onanoff Sound Cover for iPad Air + iPad Air 2
- Native Union Clic 360 for iPhone 6
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?