Pioneer rolls out four audio systems for iPod, iPhone
Pioneer has rolled out four new sound systems for the iPod and iPhone. The new Audition Series XW-NAS3/-K system features a top-mounted dock, a double isolated frame for improved bass response with less cabinet resonance, a 2.1-channel dynamic digital amplifier, component and composite video outputs, compatibility with Pioneer’s AS-BT100 Bluetooth adapter, and a down-firing subwoofer. It will be available in April in black or white and will sell for $450. The XW-NAV1K-K HTD system is designed to serve as an all-in-one home theater unit, with a built-in dock, 1080p-upscaling DVD/CD player, composite video and HDMI output, a FM tuner, USB connectivity for attaching a USB flash drive or hard drive, a digital amplifier, two full-range speakers with 2.75-inch passive radiators, and an included remote control. It will be available in June with either a black or white frame and will sell for $300.
Pioneer’s XW-NAC1-K and XW-NAC3-K Duo Series systems offer dual top-mounted docks for playback and simultaneous charging, built-in Bluetooth for wireless audio streaming, a “Double Shuffle” feature that plays music from both connected iPods or iPhones, fading the music in and out between songs, auxiliary inputs, composite video outputs and a black-and-white design. In addition, the XW-NAC3-K offers DLNA 1.5 compatibility, and the ability to play Internet radio stations via the vTuner feature. The XW-NAC1-K will be available in May while the XW-NAC3-K will be available in June; the systems will sell for $350 and $450, respectively.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iBattz Refuel Invictus for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?