Pixelgirl Shop adds new handmade iPod nano cases
The Pixelgirl Shop has added a slew of new iPod nano cases to its online store of handmade goods.
The Urban Metallics Sculpted Leather Nano Case ($45) designed by Marty Flint is a hand-oiled leather stitched case that has a “dark silver texture made out of words, blended onto the black leather for an urban but grungy feel.”
The Sweethearts White Nano Case ($18) is a white vinyl hand-stitched case also designed by Flint. It has a “cute heart pattern stitched onto the front and a cool sewn edge to give it a finished look.” Flilnt’s Winter White Nano Case ($18) is identical to his Sweethearts nano case, but with a light blue snowflake pattern instead of hearts.
Gerbera Designs has three designs available from Pixelgirl. All three cases sell for $25 and include iPod Nano Case - Flowers, iPod Nano Case - I love Eames, and iPod Nano Case - Mod Dots. The flip-style fabric cases have a clear pocket for the nano, foam padding and velcro closure.
The Mod Lines Nano Case ($18) by Emily Sessions has a hand-sewn design made of a wool/acrylic blend felt, with acrylic felt appliques and velcro closure. The case also has a clear vinyl covering for the screen and click wheel.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?