Pixelgirlshop offers updated iPod lineup including nano cases
Pixelgirlshop has updated their lineup of iPod cases to include two new iPod nano cases, the iPod nano Slip and the Sculptured Leather iPod nano Case. Also added are new iPod cases from Gerbera Designs including a limited edition Retro Computer design, along with new iPod Slips and limited edition PodSchtickers. All cases are available now.
iPod nano Slips
Offered in Grey, Green, Pink, and Blue, iPod nano Slips are designed by Lime. the Slips are made of vinyl, offer access to the nano’s hold switch and headphone jack, and come with a color-coordinated iPod pin. iPod nano Slips are available now and sell for $7.00.
Sculptured Leather iPod nano Case
Designed by Marty Flint, the Sculptured Leather iPod nano Case is made from black leather. It features a small opening in the bottom to allow for easy removal of the nano when in the case, and a design that keeps it shape when the nano is removed. The Sculptured Leather iPod nano Case is available for $45.00.
Fatigue and Atari iPod Peels
These cases, available for iPod mini and 3rd and 4th generation iPod 10, 15, and 20 gig models including 20 gig iPod photos, feature a open-sided sleeve design with belt straps on the back. The Fatigue iPod Peel features a camo print with a grey skull pin and olive green interior. The Atari iPod Peel features a pixelated-style grey design with a yellow interior. Both cases are designed by Lime and sell for $25.00.
Black Mod Lines iPod Case
Designed by Emily Sessions, the Black Mod Lines iPod Case are handmade from wool/acrylic blend felt with a velcro closure. Clear vinyl covers the screen and click wheel, and openings allow access to the hold switch, headphone jack, and dock connector. Available for both 4th generation iPods and iPod Mini, the case sells for $18.00.
Gerbera Designs Cases
Available for both iPod and iPod mini, Gerbera Designs have eight different cases in their lineup, including the Limited Edition Retro Computer iPod Case. All the cases are made with reinforced fabric, foam padding and a clear plastic casing. They also feature an opening for a mic port, charging opening and velcro closure for the flip-case design. All the cases in the Gerbera Designs lineup sell for $30.00.
PodSchtickers are backslap stickers that cover the rear of the iPod. Several different styles are available, including Limited Edition designs by the Pixelgirlshop themselves and by graphic artist David Lanham. Podschtickers are designed to be easy to apply and remove, are compatible with 1G-4G Full-size iPods, and sell for $5.99.
- Apple adds Accessibility section to its online store
- Bowers & Wilkins acquired by EVA Automation
- Invoxia adds Amazon Alexa to Triby
- Logitech acquires Jaybird
- Apple issues voluntary recall for certain AC wall plug adapters
- CES: CableJive, Macally + Puregear
- Apple’s plan to open stores in India hits a snag
- iOS Spotlight search now offers relevant results for some emoji
- Cook discusses ambitious plan to beef up Apple Watch’s health monitoring
- New leak shows dual camera exclusive to ‘iPhone 7 Plus,’ but no Smart Connector
- Apple releases first developer betas for iOS 9.3.3, tvOS 9.2.2
- More iPhone 7 leaks surface, protruding camera seen
- Apple pulls iOS 9.3.2 update for 9.7” iPad Pro due to ‘bricking’ issues
- Report: CarPlay coming to BMW vehicles later this year
- Report: One iPhone model to use a glass casing next year
- Apple opening Maps development office in India
- OtterBox Symmetry Series Hybrid Case for 12.9” iPad Pro
- Logitech Logi BASE Charging Stand for iPad Pro
- Twelve South TimePorter for Apple Watch
- August Doorbell Cam
- August Smart Lock HomeKit enabled + Smart Keypad
- ecobee3 HomeKit-enabled smart Wi-Fi thermostat
- Zagg Now Cam
- Yantouch EyE Portable Wireless Speaker
- Netatmo Wind Gauge
- Incipio Stashback for iPhone 6/6s
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app
- Inside the betas: What’s new in iOS 9.3 and tvOS 9.2 (Updated)
- Life with HomeKit: Our experiences with Apple’s home automation system
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)