Pixelgirlshop offers updated iPod lineup including nano cases
Pixelgirlshop has updated their lineup of iPod cases to include two new iPod nano cases, the iPod nano Slip and the Sculptured Leather iPod nano Case. Also added are new iPod cases from Gerbera Designs including a limited edition Retro Computer design, along with new iPod Slips and limited edition PodSchtickers. All cases are available now.
iPod nano Slips
Offered in Grey, Green, Pink, and Blue, iPod nano Slips are designed by Lime. the Slips are made of vinyl, offer access to the nano’s hold switch and headphone jack, and come with a color-coordinated iPod pin. iPod nano Slips are available now and sell for $7.00.
Sculptured Leather iPod nano Case
Designed by Marty Flint, the Sculptured Leather iPod nano Case is made from black leather. It features a small opening in the bottom to allow for easy removal of the nano when in the case, and a design that keeps it shape when the nano is removed. The Sculptured Leather iPod nano Case is available for $45.00.
Fatigue and Atari iPod Peels
These cases, available for iPod mini and 3rd and 4th generation iPod 10, 15, and 20 gig models including 20 gig iPod photos, feature a open-sided sleeve design with belt straps on the back. The Fatigue iPod Peel features a camo print with a grey skull pin and olive green interior. The Atari iPod Peel features a pixelated-style grey design with a yellow interior. Both cases are designed by Lime and sell for $25.00.
Black Mod Lines iPod Case
Designed by Emily Sessions, the Black Mod Lines iPod Case are handmade from wool/acrylic blend felt with a velcro closure. Clear vinyl covers the screen and click wheel, and openings allow access to the hold switch, headphone jack, and dock connector. Available for both 4th generation iPods and iPod Mini, the case sells for $18.00.
Gerbera Designs Cases
Available for both iPod and iPod mini, Gerbera Designs have eight different cases in their lineup, including the Limited Edition Retro Computer iPod Case. All the cases are made with reinforced fabric, foam padding and a clear plastic casing. They also feature an opening for a mic port, charging opening and velcro closure for the flip-case design. All the cases in the Gerbera Designs lineup sell for $30.00.
PodSchtickers are backslap stickers that cover the rear of the iPod. Several different styles are available, including Limited Edition designs by the Pixelgirlshop themselves and by graphic artist David Lanham. Podschtickers are designed to be easy to apply and remove, are compatible with 1G-4G Full-size iPods, and sell for $5.99.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Refurbished iPad Air 2 models hit Apple Store
- Apple releases first Apple Watch Software Update
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?