Pixelgirlshop offers updated iPod lineup including nano cases
Pixelgirlshop has updated their lineup of iPod cases to include two new iPod nano cases, the iPod nano Slip and the Sculptured Leather iPod nano Case. Also added are new iPod cases from Gerbera Designs including a limited edition Retro Computer design, along with new iPod Slips and limited edition PodSchtickers. All cases are available now.
iPod nano Slips
Offered in Grey, Green, Pink, and Blue, iPod nano Slips are designed by Lime. the Slips are made of vinyl, offer access to the nano’s hold switch and headphone jack, and come with a color-coordinated iPod pin. iPod nano Slips are available now and sell for $7.00.
Sculptured Leather iPod nano Case
Designed by Marty Flint, the Sculptured Leather iPod nano Case is made from black leather. It features a small opening in the bottom to allow for easy removal of the nano when in the case, and a design that keeps it shape when the nano is removed. The Sculptured Leather iPod nano Case is available for $45.00.
Fatigue and Atari iPod Peels
These cases, available for iPod mini and 3rd and 4th generation iPod 10, 15, and 20 gig models including 20 gig iPod photos, feature a open-sided sleeve design with belt straps on the back. The Fatigue iPod Peel features a camo print with a grey skull pin and olive green interior. The Atari iPod Peel features a pixelated-style grey design with a yellow interior. Both cases are designed by Lime and sell for $25.00.
Black Mod Lines iPod Case
Designed by Emily Sessions, the Black Mod Lines iPod Case are handmade from wool/acrylic blend felt with a velcro closure. Clear vinyl covers the screen and click wheel, and openings allow access to the hold switch, headphone jack, and dock connector. Available for both 4th generation iPods and iPod Mini, the case sells for $18.00.
Gerbera Designs Cases
Available for both iPod and iPod mini, Gerbera Designs have eight different cases in their lineup, including the Limited Edition Retro Computer iPod Case. All the cases are made with reinforced fabric, foam padding and a clear plastic casing. They also feature an opening for a mic port, charging opening and velcro closure for the flip-case design. All the cases in the Gerbera Designs lineup sell for $30.00.
PodSchtickers are backslap stickers that cover the rear of the iPod. Several different styles are available, including Limited Edition designs by the Pixelgirlshop themselves and by graphic artist David Lanham. Podschtickers are designed to be easy to apply and remove, are compatible with 1G-4G Full-size iPods, and sell for $5.99.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Report: Apple in talks to launch virtual network service
- Dr. Dre’s new album coming to iTunes, Apple Music on Friday
- Nokia’s HERE Maps sold to automakers in $3.1B deal
- Report: Apple plans to use Siri to transcribe voicemails
- Leaked photos suggest thicker, Force Touch-equipped iPhones
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?