Please Stay Calm adds Game Center, gameplay improvements
Massive Damage has released an update to Please Stay Calm, its location based MMORPG for the iPhone and iPod touch first released in Canada last week. The update adds integration with Apple’s Game Center for achievement tracking and makes several fixes and improvements to the game play. Players can now easily retaliate against duel attacks by other players, receiving a retaliation bonus if done quickly enough. The update also reduces time and distance penalties for collecting goods from outposts, provides a local notification when a player’s energy returns to full and puts locked rooms and random encounters on a one-hour timer.
The latest version also provides important fixes for Foursquare location tracking that previously limited playability for users in less populated areas and makes several other fixes and improvements to duelling modifiers, defensive items, location types, and general game stability. Please Stay Calm requires iOS 4.1 or later and an online connection to play and is available from the Canadian App Store as a free download; the game is expected to launch in other countries in the coming weeks.
- Halo: Spartan Bundle, Cut!, Sago Mini Toolbox, Chrome, System Monitor + Tumblr
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Implosion, Last Voyage, Glass, Instagram + Snapseed
- After School app returns to App Store with new safety features
- Report: Apple acquisition used for App Store ‘Explore’ tab
- Apple Maps adds Booking.com and Trip Advisor reviews
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?