Please Stay Calm ups level cap, adds new social features
Massive Damage has released an update to Please Stay Calm, its location-based zombie-hunting MMORPG for the iPhone and iPod touch. The latest update increases the in-game level cap to 41 and adds two more survivor avatars and new high-level zombies, weapons, armour and duel items. The new version also adds new exploration features for users in more remote areas, allowing players to investigate their own Safe House regardless of actual location and players to investigate “wild areas” when there are no Foursquare locations available nearby. A new friend system has also been added, allowing players to get assistance with zombie hunting and duelling and heal friends or safe house members using stamina. Several additional tweaks have been made to the in-game economy allowing weapons and armour to be purchased directly with credits as well as cash, increasing prices on lower-level weapons and armour and adding food and gold bars to the game as commodities that can be used to safeguard cash from duellers. The update also includes several other smaller features and numerous bug fixes. Please Stay Calm requires iOS 4.1 or later and is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Does not Commute, Pursuit of Light, Tiltagon, Lightroom, Keynote + PowerPoint
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Halo: Spartan Bundle, Cut!, Sago Mini Toolbox, Chrome, System Monitor + Tumblr
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Implosion, Last Voyage, Glass, Instagram + Snapseed
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?