Pocket God releases Episode 45: Dance Dance Execution
Bolt Creative has released the latest update to Pocket God, its popular episodic microgame for the iPhone and iPod touch. In Pocket God, players assume the role of an all-powerful deity that rules over a group of primitive islanders, exercising a variety of god-like powers to play with, amuse or torment the natives. First released over three years ago, Pocket God has continued to expand and evolve with new features such as powers and characters added in the form of regular, free episodic updates.
The latest update, episode 45 in the series is dubbed Dance Dance Execution and allows players to take their pygmies into a new Dance Room, deep within the Apocalypse temple, and let them boogie on the dance floor, shake it in the go-go cage or inhale gas from organic party balloons. The update also incorporates a mini-game in the style of Tap Tap Revenge and Dance Dance Revolution where the player taps to the rhythm of a dance loop to make a selected pygmy literally dance for his life. A custom dance pack is also available as a $1 in-app purchase providing additional dance tracks and moves for the pygmies to enjoy, including the Elaine Dance, Kony Guy Naked Dance, Hammer Time, Double Dream Hands, Bad Zombie and the YMCA, along with an exclusive track, “The Pygmy Theme,” written and performed by “Nerdcore” punk superstar Parry Grip of Nerf Herder fame. Pocket God is available from the App Store for $1.
- Layout from Instagram, Periscope, The Trace + Apple Watch app updates
- Atari Fit, Launcher, Stormblades, Camera+ 6.2, GoodReader 4.1 + IMDb 5.0
- Apple pulls The Whole Pantry app amid developer scandal
- FREAK security flaws still present in popular iOS apps
- Nintendo to develop games for smartphones
- Age of Sparta, Google Calendar, Snow White + more
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?