Podcast Ready releases myPodder with iPod support
Podcast Ready, the company recently hit with a trademark notice from Apple, has released a new version of its podcast management software that adds support for iPods. myPodder 1.6 beta, available as a free download for Windows and Mac OS X, provides “complete podcast portability, unlike other podcast-enabling technologies that are available only on dedicated desktop computers,” according to the developer. “Users can plug a compatible device into any Internet-connected computer and instantly access myPodder to update, subscribe to and manage their favorite audio and video podcasts. Podcast Ready also provides a simple-to-use podcast directory and one-click podcast subscription.”
- Apple pushes podcasters to upgrade video quality
- Washington Post offers HD podcasts for Apple TV
- Apple authorizes usage of ‘podcast’ term
- Study: Podcast use rising but small for daily usage
- NBC News video podcasts coming to iTunes
- Apple cracking down on ‘podcast’ use
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?