PodGear announces new iPod cases
PodGear is now offering two new lines of cases for the iPod, ipod mini and iPod nano—the JumpSuit Plus and the LeatherJacket.
The JumpSuit Plus is a silicone case available for the iPod mini, iPod 20/30, 40/60, and will also be available for the iPod nano in two weeks. It comes complete with hard screen protector, detachable belt clip and two different size lanyards. The JumpSuit Plus is available now in six different colors and sells for approx. $26.50.
The LeatherJacket is a leather case with velvet lining that deters scratching when taking the iPod in and out of the case. It comes with a detachable belt clip, a snap button closure and allows for access to screen, click wheel and ports. The LeatherJacket is available for the iPod mini, iPod 20/30, and iPod 40/60. Each size comes in black; the LeatherJacket mini is also available in Salsa Red, Paradise Blue and Baby Pink. All sizes of the LeatherJacket are available now for approx. $35.00.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Report: iOS 9 to feature Force Touch support, updated keyboard
- Microsoft confirms Cortana coming to iOS this year
- Apple creates Chief Design Officer role for Jony Ive
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?