PodShop introduces iDrops for iPod | iLounge News

PodShop introduces iDrops for iPod

pic PodShop today announced iDrops, an all-in-one product for cleaning, polishing, protecting, and removing scratches from all models of Apple’s iPod. The $14.95 product can also be used with the iBook, eMac, and iMac G3 and G5. iDrops come in a 1.7-ounce bottle of “liquid health” featuring a medicine dropper top, allowing easy, mess-free use for repairing and restoring the acrylic portion of your blemished, scuffed, or scratched Apple product. In related news, PodShop has also lowered the shipping cost of PodHolder, the company’s $9.95 clear acrylic stand/display product, to $1.95.

« PodStyle aluminum iPod stand debuts

BusinessWeek: ‘Expect a flash iPod sometime next year’ »

Comments

be sure not to name the ingredients so people can’t just go to the hardware store and pick up some “liquid health” for 2 bucks.

Posted by OMGWTFSTFU in United States on November 11, 2004 at 5:19 PM (PDT)

cheasy, yes.
expensive, yes.
i must admit, i like the cleaver name

Posted by zip22 on November 11, 2004 at 6:22 PM (PDT)

I can picture this scenario.

Grandpa:  Little Billy, bring me my eyedrops.

Little Billy:  OK Grandpa.  Here they are!

Grandpa: <screaming in pain>

Lawyer: We have a case here Grandpa.

Posted by Capnquirky in Shell Pile New Jersey on November 12, 2004 at 3:29 AM (PDT)

nice screenplay there Capnquirky.  Very Simpsons, can’t go wrong there. grin

Posted by apple juice in USA on November 12, 2004 at 4:59 AM (PDT)

CLEAVER NAME? CLEAVER NAME?
ahhh, god, stay away from me!!!

Posted by mvague on November 12, 2004 at 7:40 AM (PDT)

cleaver name…
iDrops™ Motion Menus
I think the lawyers are going to keep busy….

Posted by planeswlk on November 12, 2004 at 9:54 AM (PDT)

yes, but does it work??

Posted by schaaking in Minneapolis on November 12, 2004 at 12:35 PM (PDT)

I’ve got major scratches on my iPod. Does this stuff work?

Posted by Swingline in Ohio on December 11, 2004 at 12:26 PM (PDT)

I have been trying to get results from this potion and I don’t see where its making any difference at all.

Posted by itsasony on March 2, 2005 at 8:38 AM (PDT)

brasso works quite well on screen scratches

Posted by Carmen in NYC on March 3, 2005 at 7:58 AM (PDT)

I have bought the iDrops yesterday. I polish my iPod shuffle using the iDrops for around 10 to 15 minutes and the result came, it is totally useless! It gives my iPod shuffle a oily kind of feeling when i touch it.(i don’t even dare to try on my iPod photo) I have just visited podshop.com for more information on the iDrops and it says, removing the scratches may need up to 15 to 40 minutes (around that, can’t remember). At that time, i thought, it’s that mad! Maybe, i need to polish my iPod shuffle for that long, then it can remove the scratches on the acrylic suface of the iPod shuffle.

Posted by wesleyandparrotandcarrot on June 10, 2005 at 2:24 AM (PDT)

what is this Brasso and where can i find it?

Posted by jm on July 20, 2005 at 1:07 PM (PDT)