Poll results: How much space is left on your iPod?
The most recent Lounge Poll, “How much space is left on your primary iPod?”, is now closed.
With nearly 6,000 votes cast, a slim (51%) majority of responding iLounge readers indicated that they still had around half or more of their top iPod’s total capacity left over. Only 8%, however, said that their iPods were 90% empty. The remaining 49% indicated that they had around a quarter or less free space, with 27% saying that they have only enough room for one more album, some files, or no room at all.
Complete results are available in Read More below, and at the Lounge Poll archives. Our new poll on an easier topic, “How Old Are You?”, is now open. You can find it on the left column below Ask iLounge.
- iPhone 3G rate plan poll ends, Apple debut poll begins
- iPhone 3G rate plan poll starts, iPod shuffle poll ends
- iPod touch poll ends, iPod shuffle poll begins
- iPhone 3G poll ends with over 6000 responses, iPod touch poll begins
- iPod shuffle poll ends, Videos on your iPod poll opens
- Which iPod poll ends, iPod shuffle poll opens
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, giveaway update
- Apple drops refurbished fourth-gen iPad, mini prices
- Judge: US can show Apple e-book pricing conspiracy
- AT&T’s GoPhone to add LTE/HSPA+ support for iPhone
- Report: iOS 7 ‘black, white, and flat all over’
- Apple WWDC Keynote set for June 10
- Apps: Foursquare 6.2, Hyper Breaker Turbo, Pandora 4.3 + Shazam 6.0
- Apple patent application details interactive AirPlay, TV
- Report: iWatch pushed to late 2014?
- Griffin releases iPhone 5 Survivor + Catalyst Waterproof Case
- Lynktec TruGlide Pro Precision Stylus
- C4 Electronics Dolry HiFi Stone 30-Pin AirPlay Adapter
- Boombotix Boombot Rex Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Nuu Splash Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Scosche boomBottle Weatherproof Sport Wireless Speaker
- HMDX Jam Plus Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity & Sleep Wristband
- Cambridge Audio Minx Air 100 + 200 Bluetooth + AirPlay Wireless Speakers
- Mophie Juice Pack Plus for iPhone 5
- Ultimate Ears UE Boom
- Costs associated with using FaceTime
- iMessages showing as Delivered when iPhone is out of coverage
- Inability to use Find My Friends without a passcode
- Calendar info disappears after iCloud restore
- Remove old iCloud backup after restoring to a new iPhone
- Setting up a ringtone in iTunes
- Using a Wi-Fi hard drive with an iPad
- Backing up and restoring an iPod classic
- Can’t restore iPod touch without passcode
- Retaining older versions of Apps during an iOS Restore